New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

I used to date a deeply conservative man.
BULLSHIT!
NO...conservative man would dare date a batshit crazy LefTarded Loon
True. Women don’t like stupid guys lol.

Yeah, they much prefer the broke begging pieces of filthy dogshit who may puff a little pole on the side.
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Not sure why you are complaining. Your parents give you money as an adult.
Haha...I don’t associate with filthy ignorant LefTards. You wouldn’t know anything about me personally.

Yeah, we know a lot about you. You're angry, rude, and full of self loathing, and you treat other people badly, with insults questioning their intelligence. You're incapable of formulating any sort of rebuttal to the posts or the posters you insult or denigrate.

You don't associate with "filthy ignorant leftists" because they wouldn't give you the time of day. If I encountered someone like you in the street, spewing hate and anger at everyone he encounters, I'd have nothing to do with you either.

When I first joined this board, I treated everyone well. You, more than any other poster at the time went out of your say to insult me, mock me, and have consistently tried to drive me away. Because of the way you treat others, and your obvious self loathing, I don't bother any more. Why should I think better of you than you do yourself?

I used to date a deeply conservative man.
BULLSHIT!
NO...conservative man would dare date a batshit crazy LefTarded Loon
True. Women don’t like stupid guys lol.

Yeah, they much prefer the broke begging pieces of filthy dogshit who may puff a little pole on the side.
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Not sure why you are complaining. Your parents give you money as an adult.
Haha...I don’t associate with filthy ignorant LefTards. You wouldn’t know anything about me personally.

Yeah, we know a lot about you. You're angry, rude, and full of self loathing, and you treat other people badly, with insults questioning their intelligence. You're incapable of formulating any sort of rebuttal to the posts or the posters you insult or denigrate.

You don't associate with "filthy ignorant leftists" because they wouldn't give you the time of day. If I encountered someone like you in the street, spewing hate and anger at everyone he encounters, I'd have nothing to do with you either.

When I first joined this board, I treated everyone well. You, more than any other poster at the time went out of your say to insult me, mock me, and have consistently tried to drive me away. Because of the way you treat others, and your obvious self loathing, I don't bother any more. Why should I think better of you than you do yourself?

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Twitchy.com???? Another right wing circle jerk based on the idea that liberals have mental problems. I guess it's all you have left.

"Overall, we rate Twitchy Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the Right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of Twitter sources that frequently post false information. "

You post on another countries forum bitching 24/7. You are the poster child for liberal mental problems.

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
The evidence is from twitchy.com?

This is better.

Why Are Liberal Men Unhappy? | National Review
www.nationalreview.com › corner › why-are-liberal
That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest of all are liberal men; only about a fifth consider themselves very happy
It's from the University of Chicago, moron.

The same outfit that gifted the world with that failure, Milton Friedman.

The evidence is from twitchy.com?

This is better.

Why Are Liberal Men Unhappy? | National Review
www.nationalreview.com › corner › why-are-liberal
That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest of all are liberal men; only about a fifth consider themselves very happy
It's from the University of Chicago, moron.

The same outfit that gifted the world with that failure, Milton Friedman.
Milton Friedman is one of the greatest economists of all time.

Twitchy.com???? Another right wing circle jerk based on the idea that liberals have mental problems. I guess it's all you have left.

"Overall, we rate Twitchy Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the Right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of Twitter sources that frequently post false information. "

You post on another countries forum bitching 24/7. You are the poster child for liberal mental problems.
Is this about DragonLady now?

I've been a member on this border since 2012, I live alone, and I've been in lockdown for the past year FuckBoi!!! Our latest lockdown started Friday.

You've been here for less than a year and you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. What's YOUR excuse for being here?

I've been a member on this border since 2012, I live alone, and I've been in lockdown for the past year FuckBoi!!! Our latest lockdown started Friday.

You've been here for less than a year and you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. What's YOUR excuse for being here?
Cool story twat.
I don’t answer to mentally ill leftists from Canaduhhhhh.

Are conservative men happy with the last election results? :)
We are mature and accept the results. We don’t burn down cities over things not going as we feel they should
We might protest like once at say a Capitol building but pay the price of being murdered for such

You have been whining like a little bitch since Trump lost the election. You haven't fucking shut up about it since it happened, and you're still in denying that he lost at all. Furthermore you continue to call the winner "pedo Joe", and content that he's senile and simply a puppet for others.

That's hard "mature behaviour" nor is it "accepting of the results". You didn't try to burn a city down. You tried to burn the entire Constitution of the United States of America and install an unelected dictator as Presidents. That's far more destructive to the nation that ANYTHING that anyone has ever done since the Civil War.

Don't pretend you're the good guys here. You're the loathsome slime that getting rid of.
When no bullets in the gun of retort then resort to personalization
You are one unhappy slit licker.

Are conservative men happy with the last election results? :)
We are mature and accept the results. We don’t burn down cities over things not going as we feel they should
We might protest like once at say a Capitol building but pay the price of being murdered for such

You have been whining like a little bitch since Trump lost the election. You haven't fucking shut up about it since it happened, and you're still in denying that he lost at all. Furthermore you continue to call the winner "pedo Joe", and content that he's senile and simply a puppet for others.

That's hard "mature behaviour" nor is it "accepting of the results". You didn't try to burn a city down. You tried to burn the entire Constitution of the United States of America and install an unelected dictator as Presidents. That's far more destructive to the nation that ANYTHING that anyone has ever done since the Civil War.

Don't pretend you're the good guys here. You're the loathsome slime that getting rid of.
When no bullets in the gun of retort then resort to personalization
You are one unhappy slit licker.
Again, why do Righties always dwell on sexual imagery?

Protest
It’s the American way

You think THAT is mature and accepting the results?

What color is the sky in your alternate universe?
Protest
It’s the American way
Sulking and hiding under a bed is not.

You think injuring hundreds of Capitol police officers is acceptable?

That’s because they don’t know what gender they are and can’t fight their way out of a paper bag.

You said and I quote “Jews invented whining”...you’re quite the antisemite.

To quote Sir Winston Churchill, “I’ve been called worse by better than you”.

You remind me of a young man I know. He’s hanging out with a violent white supremacist skinhead gang. He thinks they’re cool. His mother is a brown skinned half Native American. Well the boy has blonde hair and blue eyes like his dad if his new friends every spot his mother could be in big trouble.

You keep voting for those Nazis and KKK members, Azog, and calling the rest of us anti-semites. The white supremacists and the Nazis never ever going to hurt a nice loyal Jew like you.

To quote Sir Winston Churchill, “I’ve been called worse by better than you”.

You remind me of a young man I know. He’s hanging out with a violent white supremacist skinhead gang. He thinks they’re cool. His mother is a brown skinned half Native American. Well the boy has blonde hair and blue eyes like his dad if his new friends every spot his mother could be in big trouble.

You keep voting for those Nazis and KKK members, Azog, and calling the rest of us anti-semites. The white supremacists and the Nazis never ever going to hurt a nice loyal Jew like you.
Show me one Nazi and or KKK member I voted for. You said “Jews invented whining”....

Forum List

Back