New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Liberal men and liberal women deserve each other

Unhappy liberals generally believe they are unhappy because they have been persecuted.

Ask unhappy leftists why they are unhappy and they are likely to respond that they are oppressed. This is the primary response given by unhappy leftist women, blacks, Latinos, and gays.

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

They both have sandy vaginas...

bodecea says calling someone a woman is an insult. They're screwed up people

Lefties in general are miserable pieces of shit

Most are also fat and ugly retards and misfits

No offense meant to our Lady Lefties around here, but every time I see a picture of a protest somewhere it's almost always some white liberal ladies screaming about something, and they don't look too happy to me. In fact they look downright pissed, and if I was a liberal man I'd be intimidated all to hell. Fortunately, I ain't a liberal though.

Timely sermon...

1618765920484.png

The Truth About Happiness, Week 1- It's Not The Point - YouTube

How childish!
The degree of unhappiness is best measured by the posts on this board.

No offense meant to our Lady Lefties around here, but every time I see a picture of a protest somewhere it's almost always some white liberal ladies screaming about something, and they don't look too happy to me. In fact they look downright pissed, and if I was a liberal man I'd be intimidated all to hell. Fortunately, I ain't a liberal though.
Liberal men are stuck fucking these fat harpies, so how could they possibly be happy?

If I had a nickel for every liberal dude I know that had a cheating wife or girlfriend I'd be rich....a lack of respect is what I add it up to...how can any red blooded woman fall for a man bun skinny jean wimp?....

If I had a nickel for every liberal dude I know that had a cheating wife or girlfriend I'd be rich....a lack of respect is what I add it up to...how can any red blooded woman fall for a man bun skinny jean wimp?....

A chance for a bit of mirth here on this forum.
White American males biggest fear is the roll of tarpaper black guys carry around with them to attract white female flies.

Likely a huge contribution to the racism problems in America.

bodecea says calling someone a woman is an insult. They're screwed up people

Calling someone a woman is an insult? LOL! Maybe she does. I have to have something a little more substantial added to be insulted by that.

Even then, I'd be more likely to steal that insult (if it's a good one) and use it on someone else than I would take offense.

I wouldn't be intimidated.
I'd just kick em to the curb ASAP.

A chance for a bit of mirth here on this forum.
White American males biggest fear is the roll of tarpaper black guys carry around with them to attract white female flies.

Likely a huge contribution to the racism problems in America.

If that's all it takes, I'll leave that fella for the whores and cheap skanks to gnaw on.

Forum List

Back