New Study Shows 41-FOLD DROP in Pfizer and Moderna Effectiveness Against Omicron While Natural Immunity Shines

I just did a search for the studies show mRNA affects the natural immune system negatively. I did not find any. Post a link, or I must assume your statement was just more bullsh#t from some looney anti-vaxxer.

There are hundreds of articles outlining the negative problems with mRNA shots.

I just did a search for the studies show mRNA affects the natural immune system negatively. I did not find any. Post a link, or I must assume your statement was just more bullsh#t from some looney anti-vaxxer.
IF you want more simply use this in the search criteria. : Negative effects of mRNA vaccines on human immune system

There are hundreds of articles outlining the negative problems with mRNA shots.
Could be, might be, possibly, yet no peer reviewed approved by consensus findings.
There are also hundreds of articles and peer review studies indicating the vaccines will aid the immune system if to fight off the disease, and consensus that most of the people doing most of the dying since majority have been vaccinated are the unvaccinated, and that is even evidenced by emergency room people I met and trust, plus I have had all three shots with little or no reactions, past 24 hours after any of the shots, including the one Friday before last.

Forum List

Back