new study: Americans now hate people in the opposite political party more than they love their own party, with disrupting implications about behavior

I used to be open to coming together... but at this point, the Democrats are just flat out terrible evil garbage. It's that simple. These are no longer the open minded, have civil discourse people, of the 1950s, or 60s, or even 70s. It's no longer the party of Firing Line with William F Buckley, having honest open debates....

It's now the people who say "If we don't get what we want, we'll burn everything down!".

Do you know what that is directly? That is terrorism. When you threaten and promote terror, until you get desired political change, that is terrorism.

That's what all Democrats today stand for. They are evil domestic terrorists. All of them.

How am I going to come together with that? Explain? How am I going to "meet in the middle" with people who will engage in mass violence and evil, unless we give them everything they want?

Come together? With what? The only coming together these people need, is with bullets.

After all the evil has been killed off in this country, we will come back together in peace.

Well, stop mailing bombs to people and shooting up wal*marts because brown people shop there....

Maybe we'll consider coming together with you militia types:

PS: Also stop being militia types.

Wow...two examples, who aren't Trump supporters.........meanwhile, bernie supporters tried to murder the entire republican baseball team, only failing because of armed security for the Republican majority whip, they planned on kidnapping the governor of Michigan, they murder police officers, murder Trump supporters, and joe biden voters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for the last 6 F*****g months....you moron......

Well as we have seen the idea of everyone being Americans is just not on the table. And forget trying a civil separation. Jealousy and hatred will drive each side to try and destroy the other. Vote however you want. It doesn’t matter anymore.

Biden says we need to stay apart.
I do too.

Well as we have seen the idea of everyone being Americans is just not on the table. And forget trying a civil separation. Jealousy and hatred will drive each side to try and destroy the other. Vote however you want. It doesn’t matter anymore.
Absolutely TRUE.

I used to be open to coming together... but at this point, the Democrats are just flat out terrible evil garbage. It's that simple. These are no longer the open minded, have civil discourse people, of the 1950s, or 60s, or even 70s. It's no longer the party of Firing Line with William F Buckley, having honest open debates....

It's now the people who say "If we don't get what we want, we'll burn everything down!".

Do you know what that is directly? That is terrorism. When you threaten and promote terror, until you get desired political change, that is terrorism.

That's what all Democrats today stand for. They are evil domestic terrorists. All of them.

How am I going to come together with that? Explain? How am I going to "meet in the middle" with people who will engage in mass violence and evil, unless we give them everything they want?

Come together? With what? The only coming together these people need, is with bullets.

After all the evil has been killed off in this country, we will come back together in peace.

Well, stop mailing bombs to people and shooting up wal*marts because brown people shop there....

Maybe we'll consider coming together with you militia types:

PS: Also stop being militia types.

As I have said a thousand times now.... Shoot them all. I don't care who is engaging in evil. Does not matter to me at all. Because evil is evil, no matter who does it.

Every time someone said "well I think X riot was started by white supremacists", my answer has always been, all the way back in May 8th.... Shoot them all.

I'm against crime, and criminals, and anarchy, and riots. I don't care who does it. Shoot them. Shoot them all dead. Then we won't have riots by BLM people, or White Supremacists.

And that's the difference between me and you, and between good people, and left-wingers.

For you, who does it, is what matters. That's all you care about.

If a black man kills boy, you don't care. At not enough to start a thread on it, and your side of left-wingers won't care to make it national headlines.

View attachment 408806

How long was this story the top headline of New York Times, or CNN, or MSNBC? Never.

How many threads were created on this forum, by you about Darius Sessoms?

But you hear so much as a rumor about White Supremacists causing something, and you have dozens of threads on this forum, and it is all over the left-wing news.

Again, we're just flat out better people than you. We care about everyone. You only care when it fits your political narrative.

Liberals do not care about dead white children

Forum List

Back