New Stranger in Town

Silver Blooded

May 19, 2019
Nevada
Hey everyone. So, I've been lurking on this forum for about two weeks and I think the community is awesome. Reminds me of ye olde internet days. Back when everyone was anonymous and trash talk was a regular and accepted occurrence. I mean, it's even in the rules: "No hit and run flaming." If you dish, you have to take. I love that.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike Californians. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.

Hey everyone. So, I've been lurking on this forum for about two weeks and I think the community is awesome. Reminds me of ye olde internet days. Back when everyone was anonymous and trash talk was a regular and accepted occurrence. I mean, it's even in the rules: "No hit and run flaming." If you dish, you have to take. I love that.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike Californians. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.
You're joining voluntarily? You are nutz!!! Welcome to the insane asylum.

Welcome to the jungle...
Learn to live like an animal,
in the jungle where we play...
images (45).jpeg
Bring yer muddin boots, it get deep in here.

Howdy, Stranger!
Glad you stopped by. Usually I offer donuts, but you don't strike me as a donut guy. Pie, maybe?
1382539570711.jpeg

Welcome to the board!

I'm a troll and folks like to pay me in beer to stay the hell away from them.

Welcome to USMB, Silver Blooded. Hope you enjoy the boards. Keep your shots current. Lot of ankle biters in the vicinity, and some are just rabid.

Welcome to USMB, Silver Blooded. Hope you enjoy the boards. Keep your shots current. Lot of ankle biters in the vicinity, and some are just rabid.
I have quite enjoyed my discussions so far on the forums. Ah, and I haven't mentioned that I work in an elementary school, have I? I get paid to deal with crazy kiddos. Nothing out of the ordinary for me.

I have quite enjoyed my discussions so far on the forums. Ah, and I haven't mentioned that I work in an elementary school, have I? I get paid to deal with crazy kiddos. Nothing out of the ordinary for me.
In that case, you'll do fine. :thup:

Do I know you? My brother just retired from 35 years of teaching, in Nevada.

OK people...…..wears the Thing??? Can't have a proper :welcome: without the THING!!!

btw...….SB, you just might fit in with this group of derelicts :)

If you need a guide on USMB, feel free to use Harold. But don't turn your back on him.

mail

Welcome aboard. Now, just a couple of questions so we can finish the paperwork.

1. Just how crazy are you?
On a scale of 1 to 10, with "Trump isn't that bad as president" as 1, and "I know that chemtrails are an Illiterati plot to force us all to gay marry illegal aliens and have abortions" as 10, where do you see yourself on that scale?

and
2. What terribly disgusting thing happened in your life to cause you to end up in this place.?

Again, welcome aboard, and we're all looking forward to enlightening discussions with you.

Do I know you? My brother just retired from 35 years of teaching, in Nevada.
Even if I did, I wouldn't say. Things I've said on this forum already are stuff I would never want my friends/coworkers to know about me. They all think I'm the sweetest liberal college graduate, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Welcome aboard. Now, just a couple of questions so we can finish the paperwork.

1. Just how crazy are you?
On a scale of 1 to 10, with "Trump isn't that bad as president" as 1, and "I know that chemtrails are an Illiterati plot to force us all to gay marry illegal aliens and have abortions" as 10, where do you see yourself on that scale?
I'd say a 1 or 2? Three at the most. I'm very grounded unless I start ranting about something I'm very passionate about. That's when I can go a bit nuts.

2. What terribly disgusting thing happened in your life to cause you to end up in this place.?
Fucking Californians are invading my state, turning it blue and -- at the same time -- bitching about how awful it is to live here. Fuck all of them.

That's about as crazy as I can get.

New Topics

Forum List

Back