New South Wales chief health officer says post-lockdown Sydney will be a 'New World Order'

This will be fun to watch from a distance. I visited Australia and New Zealand right before the plandemic started and the pussification of those 2 shitholes is off the charts. Both are mostly run by butch (unfuckable) females that expect their cucked eunuchs to grovel at their feet..... which they do. It's hysterical.
Men are not, and cannot be, real men without their guns for one thing. There's a "pimp of the district" who sells oppressed male wage slaves to overly entitled female prostitutes.

(Piiri in Finnish; Finland has many years of sad experience coping with a vicious red light district.)

This will be fun to watch from a distance. I visited Australia and New Zealand right before the plandemic started and the pussification of those 2 shitholes is off the charts. Both are mostly run by butch (unfuckable) females that expect their cucked eunuchs to grovel at their feet..... which they do. It's hysterical.
Oh dear.
Just women having equal rights. Equal rights to everything, including being elected to high office.
"Pussification?" ...what, men encouraging women to shine? Men and women deciding things together?
Exactly what you're 19th Amendment is all about. Alice Paul and the suffragist women fighting for the vote and equality.
It's not every woman who can look like a catwalk model.
Grovelling men? I don't see many of them around.
Australia and New Zealand are not New York City. They are basically large rural towns/Pacific Islands when compared to America.
"Shitholes" or "paradise", depending on what one likes.

Last edited:
''We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the new world order'' she contended.

And there you have it.

As an aside, the next time you read dialogue from our Marxist friends telling us all how wonderful it would be if we changed our gun laws to reflect those of Australia's, take a minute to think about the consequences of Australia's choice to voluntarily relinquish their means of fighting back against these jack boots.

Anyway...

We have had many, many new world orders throughout history. Do you even know what it means?

New Topics

Forum List

Back