New Rule: White Shame

This is so funny because it's so true. This is seriously how so many of you come across to us

I'm sorry, I have to report you the bureau of irrationality and nonsense because you, sir, are offending our standards and practices. We Democrats mean to stop people like you, decent and logical people offend us. How dare you, sir!

Last edited:
It is kinda interesting though, do all or most white liberals feel shame for the way black Americans have been treated since the beginning? Even though they themselves have probably done nothing discriminatory? Horrible things were done since not long after Plymouth Rock to Blacks, Native Americans, and others, but WLs feel responsible or accountable for past misdeeds by those who are no longer living, I'm not sure I understand why. Even if you know for a fact that your ancestors were slave owners, is that your fault? I stand ready to answer for my own mistakes and things I did that were wrong and I believe in being accountable for them. But should I be shamed for what my ancestors might have done? It's not like 'white privilege' hasn't been going on for millennia, Jews have been putting up with 'Christian privilege' for some 2,000 years. Maybe not to the point of lynchings but maybe it did happen in some cases, particularly during the days of the Inquisition. Human history since before it's inception includes episodes of conquest and slavery, it's nothing new. One captive group mistreated by another. It's not like America hasn't taken steps to change, maybe not enough but progress has been made.

So, here I am, an old white guy that never got nothing from nobody. Did I get hired for my 1st job over a black guy at McDs? Maybe, dunno but I doubt it. I don't know who else applied for any of my jobs that I've held throughout my life. There were black kids in my neighborhood and in my schools, no big deal. And yet there are WLs who hate me cuz I don't feel any shame for being white. But you know what, it's wasn't my call was it? All this shit going on and has been going on for 100s of years, it ain't my fault. It's good that we're trying to do better, as a society we should do that. And I'll try as an individual to treat other people better whether they are different from me or not. But don't hold your breath waiting for me to feel shame.

Many African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans are so grateful to the current Euro-American majority and hope that they continue to be the majority for as long as possible.

Those four "minority" groups have no illusions about what life will be like for their great-grandchildren once Euro-Americans disappear from the scene.

Those so-called liberal Euro-Americans who badmouth their own ethnicity and kneel at the feet of another are to be pitied.

niggcantreaddindu.png

stop .jpeg

So you rightwingers agree with EVERYTHING Bill said in that monologs (sp), right?

This is so funny because it's so true. This is seriously how so many of you come across to us

Wow, so racist "comedian" says racism not bad. In other news, water is wet.

Maher is actually liberal. That's why many on the hardcore Left dislike him so much.

Naw, we dislike him because he finds ways to rationalize racism and Islamophobia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back