New riot footage from The New Yorker shows murderous intent

This was billed far in advance as not just a rally - But a "March for Trump".
Even brain-addled sycophants such as yourself knew where this would end up as Pence was tallying the vote.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it assclown.
Just like the "20,000 people" that you claimed entered the Capitol building this is another one of your
"everyone knew" claims.
Is it possible for you to NOT lie when posting? It doesn't seem like it.
A "march for Trump" does not in anyway suggest or imply a "break into the Capitol building for Trump"
activity except to brain addled losers like yourself.

Jesus! Do I have to put you on ignore because you are incapable of one single post not built around
lies and misinformation?
I know you would miss fixating on me and bringing my name up in third party posts.
Think about how you behave and if you are worth my time.

And Down you Go FuckTard. Normal folks can only take so much lying about what they actually said. :bye1:

Right-wing nuts stormed the Capitol, destroyed property, tried to kidnap legislatures, and even tried to murder the VP of the United States, and now when the authorities come after you claim that you are the victim here?

Boo-hoo...cry me a river.

democrats stormed the white house, tried to kill the president of the United States, and even tried to burn down historic St. John's Church, and you Nazis condemned the President and the Police for not letting them.

So fuck you, and your stupid lies.

Nonsense - Most of those who followed the violent Rump mob into the building were guilty of mere misdemeanor trespassing. And it is a reporter's JOB to report on mob violence and insurrection.

Yet you want to kill all who even attended the speech.

But Herr Goebbels didn't just "cover it" in that slick Hollywood production, he was in the thick of it getting close ups and planning to expose our rulers as corrupt.

Your fellow Nazi claims that the mob wanted to "kidnap" our rulers, but the movie says differently, that they wanted to find evidence of election fraud. Oh well, you Nazis lie - everyone knows that.

Your fellow Nazi says they wanted to kill Pence, the way you democrats attempted to kill Rand Paul and his wife in the streets, but the movies shows otherwise.

That's right, you're Nazis, you lie - about everything.

These Trumpers are our barbarians are at the gate.

Where you Nazis tear down the gate as you seek to kill the president.

1610975172018.png

Right-wing nuts stormed the Capitol, destroyed property, tried to kidnap legislatures, and even tried to murder the VP of the United States, and now when the authorities come after you claim that you are the victim here?

Boo-hoo...cry me a river.

democrats stormed the white house, tried to kill the president of the United States, and even tried to burn down historic St. John's Church, and you Nazis condemned the President and the Police for not letting them.

So fuck you, and your stupid lies.

LOL. Where do you get your news? Breitbart? That figures!

So, Dems did all of those things and yet your Fuhrer did nothing? No arrests, no indictments etc etc? Does that sound logical to you? Or, maybe it does...you are a trumptard, after all.

Now go take your meds and have a nice nap. You are beginning to sound cranky.

Forum List

Back