New Revelation: Democrats’ ‘Inflation Reduction’ Bill To Make The IRS Larger Than FBI, Border Patrol, Pentagon, And State Department Combined

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
They just made a tax army to target every single American.

They're going to examine bank statements of everyone and question things........You sold a car for 5000 and bought it for 2000..........You have a gain now pal

Black Market with cash will be yuge

• Banned
They're going to examine bank statements of everyone and question things........You sold a car for 5000 and bought it for 2000..........You have a gain now pal

Black Market with cash will be yuge
Yep. Everything like cash money transfers between friends/renters using Venmo, and Cash-app are going to be looked at.

Last edited:

It's a good thing we have a totally unbiased Fed system that could never be turned against anyone who refuses to bend the knee to wokester lies.
It's not like they will be unleashed on all DT supporters & conservatives in general because the IRS would never do that...

Does anyone realize the irony here? When the Republicans passed their huge tax give away plan for the wealthy and corporations, part of it involved increasing tbe enforcement powers of the IRS to make up for the revenue shortfall of the IRS. You lot were gung-ho about it then. What changed? :doubt:

Why would you consider people using Venmo or Cash-app for money transfers to be bad guys?

Well with 87,000 new employees and a digital focus, I am pretending to support the IRS so when they track down all our IP addresses, I won't be the one they audit. You guys, well you're screwed.

Oh bullshit. Tax Cheats, you know of one them, DJT is not the only one. With more revenue more LE can be trained and hired to protect democracy in America, protecting the town, cities, counties and border states. They might even be able to cut the cost to children whose parents buy insulin that every child needs to stay alive every day.

Remember the scorn I received when I claimed the Republican Party put profit before people? It was proved today when the scum bag Senate Republicans didn't approve of getting the cost of insulin for the type 1 diabetic children.

BTW, 11 Senate Republicans voted no on wounded veterans:

Oh bullshit. Tax Cheats, you know of one them, DJT is not the only one. With more revenue more LE can be trained and hired to protect democracy in America, protecting the town, cities, counties and border states. They might even be able to cut the cost to children whose parents buy insulin that every child needs to stay alive every day.

Remember the scorn I received when I claimed the Republican Party put profit before people? It was proved today when the scum bag Senate Republicans didn't approve of getting the cost of insulin for the type 1 diabetic children.

Trump had already cut prices drastically on Insulin during his term making it affordable to all. Biden ended it when he was installed as the Usurper.

Liberals always amuse me when they go after the "wealthy" to try and get their capital! Let's make one thing perfectly clear...wealthy people are wealthy because they know how to protect their capital!
Those 80,000 new IRS agents will be auditing US, kiddies! You know I'm right. The Middle Class ALWAYS foots the bill for government spending!

How can anyone seriously claim that Trump was a tax cheat? His personal and corporate returns have been under a microscope for nearly a decade by both the IRS and New York State and neither have found anything. Despite that dems are still making the claim without any evidence.

How can anyone seriously claim that Trump was a tax cheat? His personal and corporate returns have been under a microscope for nearly a decade by both the IRS and New York State and neither have found anything. Despite that dems are still making the claim without any evidence.
So true!

Forum List

Back