New Republican Governor Sets Up Commission to Combat Antisemitism

What trope did she utter? I'm still waiting. I know why you don't like her. I'm asking, what did she say that was directly anti-semitic?
I know she criticized our constant enabling of Israel. But that's not anti-semitic.
I don’t like her because she’s antisemitic, and you know full well what the Jew-hater said. She said that Jews control foreign policy with money - ”it’s all about the Benjamins, baby” - and is a well-known antisemitic dating back to the ROTHSCHILDS.

Again, I'm inviting you to put up, or I'm going to assume you just don't like her because she is Muslim and has a "D" next to her name.
Yup, there you go again. Jumping to her defense because she’s Muslim. We saw that in spades when all you leftists had as your main worry during the terror attack on Jews this weekend by the Islamic antisemite that it would make things worse for Muslims.

The FIRST concern should have been for the Jews whose lives were at risk, thanks to the Muslim hater. But, like autopilot, you all raced in to make sure this wouldn’t reflect badly on Muslims!

I don’t like her because she’s antisemitic, and you know full well what the Jew-hater said. She said that Jews control foreign policy with money - ”it’s all about the Benjamins, baby” - and is a well-known antisemitic dating back to the ROTHSCHILDS.
All about the "Benjamins" is a 2002 movie, which is what she was referring to. All about the money with Israel..which, it is. Sorry. I'm not surprised that you boomers didn't get the reference. When did a movie title get to be anti-semitic? :)

Yup, there you go again. Jumping to her defense because she’s Muslim. We saw that in spades when all you leftists had as your main worry during the terror attack on Jews this weekend by the Islamic antisemite that it would make things worse for Muslims.

The FIRST concern should have been for the Jews whose lives were at risk, thanks to the Muslim hater. But, like autopilot, you all raced in to make sure this wouldn’t reflect badly on Muslims!
Apples and oranges, Lisa. One has nothing to do with the other. The FBI has already said the synagogue was targeted. As they've been for years, mostly by the right wing. Anti-semitism isn't anything new. Remember Charlottesville? But a representative from Wisconsin who wears her religious beliefs out in the open quotes a movie title as a reference to enabling a country that refuses to extend basic human rights to an entire class of people...and you members of Alt-Right Nation lose your collective shit.

Nice try. But no dice.

Your party has FOUR open Holocaust deniers in fucking CONGRESS, and likely many more in the closet.
And then there is your “Jewish Space Laser” Marjorie, and Matt “Great Replacement Theory” Gaetz…Paul Goser, holding a fundraiser with the leader of Groypers…and defending it by saying these people are the next generation of Republicans.

Again, I'm inviting you to put up, or I'm going to assume you just don't like her because she is Muslim and has a "D" next to her name.
put up what? i have no doubt the fact she has a D beside her name is why she such a. bigot, bigots are welcome there. Being muslim is no excuse, many other bigots like xiden and sharpton aren’t.

sadly there are extremist elements on both the right and left that are Antisemitic .. but when it comes to those in power the left seems to have more of them like members of the squad .

Tell em I said you are douchebag when you report me.
I had no plans to report you. But thanks for doing the usual liberal thing - launching an insult when a Jew points out your earlier antisemitic attitude. Your reaction would have been quite different if someone made a slap against blacks or Muslims - you’d race to their defense and attack the bigot who said it. But because this discussion is about antisemitism, you mock that it even exists.

Apples and oranges, Lisa. One has nothing to do with the other. The FBI has already said the synagogue was targeted. As they've been for years, mostly by the right wing. Anti-semitism isn't anything new. Remember Charlottesville? But a representative from Wisconsin who wears her religious beliefs out in the open quotes a movie title as a reference to enabling a country that refuses to extend basic human rights to an entire class of people...and you members of Alt-Right Nation lose your collective shit.

Nice try. But no dice.
Bam! Right back to Charlottesville, from five years ago. And of course you bring uo that harmless kook from Wisconsin.

But it is was the Republicans who were willing to make Trump’s EO fighting antiSemitic environments on campus permanent legislation, with the Democrats refusing because it wouldn’t be fair to Muslims who want to freely express Jew-hate. Yup - if it comes to Muslims creating such an environment of hate that Jews cant serve on the student body, or the Jews who are being voted off, the Demicrats side with the antisemitic Muslims!

They couldn't even get a single Democrat to be willing to do-sponsor the bull. THAT is how afraid Dems are of enraging their antisemitic voters.

And then compare the Wisconsin kook to the Democrat Jew-haters like Omar and Tlaib, who tries to withhold funding for the Iron Dome so that their Palestinian terrorists would have better luck murdering Jewish children with their rockets.

It‘s much more insidious, and much more dangerous, on the Left. Even the comments on the forum show it - 9 out of 10 anti-Jew posts are from the leftists.

sadly there are extremist elements on both the right and left that are Antisemitic .. but when it comes to those in power the left seems to have more of them like members of the squad .
Absolutely. I am far less worried about some fringe element yelling Jews will not replace us than elected Congresspeople allowing an attitude of Jew-hate to sweep the nation, especially at the college level where young minds are being indoctrinated.

I had no plans to report you. But thanks for doing the usual liberal thing - launching an insult when a Jew points out your earlier antisemitic attitude. Your reaction would have been quite different if someone made a slap against blacks or Muslims - you’d race to their defense and attack the bigot who said it. But because this discussion is about antisemitism, you mock that it even exists.
Oh...well thanks.

I appreciate that.

The problem is that you see anti-Semitism, everywhere, and anything that doesn't suit your opinion , is anti-Semitic.

Just like the terrorism thing, and the climate change/carbon thing, and the covid thing...they're controlling...they're neurotic....and so are you.

When people like ME don't see a Nazi under every leaf, e.g. share in your neuroses...then I am the problem too.

Kinda sad because this whole ANTI-SEMITE! BS is kinda losing its heat.

That is why you push for commissions, and speech laws, and mandatory hate sentencing.

What you fail to realize is that you are creating your own anti-Semitism.

When you only have a hammer...every problem is a nail...I guess.

Oh...well thanks.

I appreciate that.

The problem is that you see anti-Semitism, everywhere, and anything that doesn't suit your opinion , is anti-Semitic.

Just like the terrorism thing, and the climate change/carbon thing, and the covid thing...they're controlling...they're neurotic....and so are you.

When people like ME don't see a Nazi under every leaf, e.g. share in your neuroses...then I am the problem too.

Kinda sad because this whole ANTI-SEMITE! BS is kinda losing its heat.

That is why you push for commissions, and speech laws, and mandatory hate sentencing.

What you fail to realize is that you are creating your own anti-Semitism.

When you only have a hammer...every problem is a nail...I guess.
That’s whats happening with RACISM - liberals are seeing racism EVERYWHERE. Waaaaahhhh…..syrup is racist! Advanced math is racist! Objecting to CRT is racist! being opposed to the unfair affirmative action is racist!

With antisemitism, liberals take the opposite approach - unless something is blatant, like shooting up a synagogue, they will deny the undercurrent of antisemitism influencing opinions, and thus minimize the rise in Jew-hate sweeping the nation. Thank G-d that Youngkin, a Republican, is setting up a commission to combat it.

Bam! Right back to Charlottesville, from five years ago. And of course you bring uo that harmless kook from Wisconsin.

But it is was the Republicans who were willing to make Trump’s EO fighting antiSemitic environments on campus permanent legislation, with the Democrats refusing because it wouldn’t be fair to Muslims who want to freely express Jew-hate. Yup - if it comes to Muslims creating such an environment of hate that Jews cant serve on the student body, or the Jews who are being voted off, the Demicrats side with the antisemitic Muslims!

They couldn't even get a single Democrat to be willing to do-sponsor the bull. THAT is how afraid Dems are of enraging their antisemitic voters.

And then compare the Wisconsin kook to the Democrat Jew-haters like Omar and Tlaib, who tries to withhold funding for the Iron Dome so that their Palestinian terrorists would have better luck murdering Jewish children with their rockets.

It‘s much more insidious, and much more dangerous, on the Left. Even the comments on the forum show it - 9 out of 10 anti-Jew posts are from the leftists.
You're like a broken record. Deny, deflect, marginalized, minimalize. You can't even exhibit basic honesty when it comes to the subject you are pontificating on.
The bulk of antisemitism..comes from your side of the aisle. I mean, it's not even a contest.

Sorry, criticizing Israel and the United States constant enabling of it (while it behaves badly) is not antisemitism.
To say so is disingenuous at best, a straight up lie at worst.

You're like a broken record. Deny, deflect, marginalized, minimalize. You can't even exhibit basic honesty when it comes to the subject you are pontificating on.
The bulk of antisemitism..comes from your side of the aisle. I mean, it's not even a contest.

Sorry, criticizing Israel and the United States constant enabling of it (while it behaves badly) is not antisemitism.
To say so is disingenuous at best, a straight up lie at worst.
And YOU are like a broken record, denying the connection between focused condemnation on Israel - while ignoring human rights abuses of other countries - and the underlying antisemitism that drives it in most cases. It’s the double standard that’s the tell.

It is tragic how leftists get up in arms at even the slightest hint of possible racism against blacks, and then twist themselves into a pretzel to deny th connection between anti-Zionists and Jew-haters. Virtually every thread in which a liberal condemns Israel very quickly makes a broad-based swipe at Jews in general.

I‘m side glad our new Republican governor wants to combat growing antisemitism, rather than excuse and justify it.

Forum List

Back