New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

went right over your head issa.....there is a big difference between visiting and living there full time...
Sorry but I don't wanna live ina cold place. Shorts and t shirt all year long. I can run on the beach whenever I can.
and god bless ya.....but there are people who happen to like snow and cold weather and like seeing the trees change with the seasons and many of them would take that over California any day....just sayin....
We don't live in mars northern California is just like what you described. People wish thry can live here but most can' afford it.
Don't lie to yourself , most people would give anything for a nice weather
. I never heard of someone go for a honeymoon to cincinatti or montana.
issa its nice that you love california but lets not get over zealous of the place,cal has plenty of problems,it is no were near how it was last century...if you live in a nice affluent area and can afford it,then you are lucky,

**** because many of your fellow Californians are not loving life like you are and probably have a very different view of the state...

**** Explain how you came up with that conclusion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps this will help.
San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Residents

Just searched for projects near Angel Stadium, most recent I could find goes back to 2016, a $450 million "mixed use" development. Not aware of any progress on that...but haven't been in that area for last couple of months.

You told me where you live somewhere in Orange County ( Anaheim/Fullerton). If the quality of life is that bad here . Tell me why they are building these new houses right in your area? With WAITING list.

New houses and developments are all over Ca. Never seen like this before.

New Homes in Anaheim, CA | 1,098 New Homes | NewHomeSource

New Homes in Fullerton, CA | 1,188 New Homes | NewHomeSource

Go back a few years, somewhere near 2000, the tech sector was booming. Many people opened individual accounts at places like Charles Swab...and making money hand over fist. Until the 10-20% daily returns were not consistent, then they turned south. Unfortunately for some it took months for them to realize the dot-com bust was picking up more steam. Same concept with houses. You may notice a lot of the new housing in Orange County is high-density housing....being sold at single detached housing prices. Much cheaper to build, much better return on investment (for the builder).

So what happened to the lowest quality of life in California? In your area alone is just minor developments compared to San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego counties developments.

The reason I keep posting these new houses....... That proved who ever created that BS is totally wrong.

If it’s really that bad then we should not see any new houses, new buildings and new shopping centers all over Ca.
California is booming more than any other states. Yet I see all these negativities.
People are just jealous.

It’s Russian fake news. They literally made up this stat that overplays housing costs just to slander California.

It’s really laughable to claim California is behind red state Bible Belt shitholes when it comes to quality of life !

Weird...do people always migrate away from such awesome places?

San Francisco is losing more residents than any other city in the US, creating a shortage of U-Hauls that puts a rental at $2,000 just to move to Las Vegas
San Francisco is losing more residents than any other city in the US, creating a shortage of U-Hauls that puts a rental at $2,000 just to move to Las Vegas

How can real estate prices be so high in California if no one wants to live there?

Mexicans are above laws, its what I am learning. No other culture before has never gotten this level of special treatment before, just Mexicans. WHY? Slavery ended in 1865, but Mexicans allow themselves to be enslaved and modern employers blame Americans higher standard of living for employing illegal aliens...really? I see all these homeless Americans living near the river instead? The hell with border walls, just enforce
immigration laws. Pretty simple.
Not so simple when we have asswipe politicians (mayors and governors) declaring their cities and states to be sanctuaries for illegal aliens...and the Democrat Party fighting for illegal aliens in exchange for votes.

Didn’t you just told me you don’t live here?
Didn't you just misunderstand what I said?

Biggest economy in the US and 6th in the world.
We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.
oh now its just the Olympics....
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!
if you like congestion and over population....go for it issa....
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc
thats because they are moving to these states.....
10 States Where the Most People Are Moving (and Leaving)
10 states where the most people are moving (and leaving)
The Surprising States People Are Moving to—and the Ones They're Leaving
2016 National Movers Study
california is not on any of these lists.....were are all those millions you claimed were moving in?.....maybe its only thousands....
A Californian said today that more people are leaving Silicon Valley than are coming to it...for the first time in years.
So?

Why you guys are so jealous? Opening topics every minute about the ultra blue state, tells me that you guys are so jealous.
California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on).
Jealous? That's hilarious!

We've already been through the list of produce items grown in California and established the fact that all of them can be obtained elsewhere.

Discussion of the proof that California is a shithole might save a good American the pain of moving there only to find that it does not possess the great standard of living that it claims to offer.

Are you serious? We went over this and still blabbing the same crap.
Yes they can be obtained somewhere else outside the country but it’s not obtainable anywhere in this country. Why not just boycott products here then buy them from Mexico?

We do you keep rubbing this nonsense?

You just told me you don’t live here in Ca...... Is this thread you claimed you live here. So where do you live?
In Stockbridge, you idiot.

It’s Barstow

Stockton.....worse murder rate than Chicago. And then there's Bakersfield.....................

Hmmm, that’s so weird...I wonder why those cities are armpits of the mother shithole?
2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
thats because they are not part of the wealthy coastal cities....democrats are no different than republicans,they only care about were the money is....otherwise its all talk and excuses...
Nothing to deny there.
you bet their isnt....look at the the unemployment numbers inland compared to the coast...one would think its 2 different states...

Can you tell me again what part of Inland that has high unemployment?
ok for about the 4th time charwin....pay attention...these are from dec 2017...
Colusa County 17.3
Fresno County 8.1
Imperial County 17.9
Kern County 8.6
Kings County 8.4
Madera County 7.5
Merced County 9.2
Modoc County 8.1
Monterey County 8.8
Plumas County 8.8
Siskiyou County 8.2
Sutter County 8.8
Tulare County 10.1
3 over 10%...thats pretty bad for california....many of the people who live in these counties are having a tough time......while those on the wealthy coast are doing great....

3 of the top 10 cities with the best quality of life are in CA.

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-...n-the-us-for-quality-of-life-in-2017?slide=26

Must be shitholes like Fresno dragging us down...
It’s Barstow

It’s Barstow
Stockton.....worse murder rate than Chicago. And then there's Bakersfield.....................

Hmmm, that’s so weird...I wonder why those cities are armpits of the mother shithole?
2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
Then again, there are San Fran and San Diego...two of the most beautiful cities in America

Few states have cities that rival them

Hey, ones perception is ones reality....right?

San Francisco Declared One Of World’s Filthiest Slums
San Francisco
san-fransisco-third-world-hellhole-678x381.jpg

San Diego
homeless-crisis-on-the-coas9.jpg

What a miserable place and life in San Diego, La Jolla, Palm Springs, Ca....... Poor Californians.

Top 10 must-sees in San Diego

La Jolla Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

La Jolla Photos - Featured Images of La Jolla, San Diego - TripAdvisor

La Jolla San Diego Luxury Homes For Sale - 268 Homes | Zillow

Palm Springs CA Luxury Homes For Sale - 804 Homes | Zillow
anyone can show nice pictures of the wealthy areas....

You told me where you live somewhere in Orange County ( Anaheim/Fullerton). If the quality of life is that bad here . Tell me why they are building these new houses right in your area? With WAITING list.

Go back a few years, somewhere near 2000, the tech sector was booming. Many people opened individual accounts at places like Charles Swab...and making money hand over fist. Until the 10-20% daily returns were not consistent, then they turned south. Unfortunately for some it took months for them to realize the dot-com bust was picking up more steam. Same concept with houses. You may notice a lot of the new housing in Orange County is high-density housing....being sold at single detached housing prices. Much cheaper to build, much better return on investment (for the builder).

So what happened to the lowest quality of life in California? In your area alone is just minor developments compared to San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego counties developments.

The reason I keep posting these new houses....... That proved who ever created that BS is totally wrong.

If it’s really that bad then we should not see any new houses, new buildings and new shopping centers all over Ca.
California is booming more than any other states. Yet I see all these negativities.
People are just jealous.

It’s Russian fake news. They literally made up this stat that overplays housing costs just to slander California.

It’s really laughable to claim California is behind red state Bible Belt shitholes when it comes to quality of life !

How can real estate prices be so high in California if no one wants to live there?

For one, the weather is great, can't be beat. There are plenty that want to live here, unfortunately most of them are illegal, the others still believe the streets are paved with gold.

We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
california is not on any of these lists.....were are all those millions you claimed were moving in?.....maybe its only thousands....
A Californian said today that more people are leaving Silicon Valley than are coming to it...for the first time in years.
So?

Why you guys are so jealous? Opening topics every minute about the ultra blue state, tells me that you guys are so jealous.
California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on).
issa this thread is about the quality of life,not how much produce is grown......even though the Ralphs down the street might have all the produce i need, if i am out of work and broke it wont make my quality of life any better.....

You can not pick and choose which part of California you want to attack. Produce products in California is something we are very proud. It is part of our economy that make this state great. If not for Ca you will be buying your produce in Mexico.
As far as quality of life. I traveled all over this planet, travel all over US and regularly travel all over Ca .......... California is number for me.

What produce products in Nevada?
Agriculture in Nevada

Despite Nevada's arid climate, excellent crops are produced where land can be irrigated. Alfalfa hay is the leading cash crop of the state. Much of the hay is sold to dairy operations in surrounding states. Significant quantities of alfalfa cubes and compressed bales are exported overseas each year. Alfalfa seed is another substantial crop. Additional crops produced in Nevada include potatoes, barley, winter and spring wheat, corn, oats, onions, garlic and honey. Smaller acreages of mint, fruits and vegetables are grown throughout the state.

It’s Barstow

2741.jpg

2539.jpg

2738.jpg
Then again, there are San Fran and San Diego...two of the most beautiful cities in America

Few states have cities that rival them

Hey, ones perception is ones reality....right?

San Francisco
san-fransisco-third-world-hellhole-678x381.jpg

San Diego
homeless-crisis-on-the-coas9.jpg

What a miserable place and life in San Diego, La Jolla, Palm Springs, Ca....... Poor Californians.

Top 10 must-sees in San Diego

La Jolla Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

La Jolla Photos - Featured Images of La Jolla, San Diego - TripAdvisor

La Jolla San Diego Luxury Homes For Sale - 268 Homes | Zillow

Palm Springs CA Luxury Homes For Sale - 804 Homes | Zillow
anyone can show nice pictures of the wealthy areas....

WTF, apparently there are a lot of people that have never been to California.

So?

issa this thread is about the quality of life,not how much produce is grown......even though the Ralphs down the street might have all the produce i need, if i am out of work and broke it wont make my quality of life any better.....

You can not pick and choose which part of California you want to attack. Produce products in California is something we are very proud. It is part of our economy that make this state great. If not for Ca you will be buying your produce in Mexico.
As far as quality of life. I traveled all over this planet, travel all over US and regularly travel all over Ca .......... California is number for me.

What produce products in Nevada?
pay attention charwin.....the topic is QUALITY OF LIFE....not what produce is grown and were...and like i said,if i am unemployed and cant buy that produce,a lot of good that produce is doing me,hence my quality of life wont be that great....

So?

We've already been through the list of produce items grown in California and established the fact that all of them can be obtained elsewhere.

Discussion of the proof that California is a shithole might save a good American the pain of moving there only to find that it does not possess the great standard of living that it claims to offer.
Till other states do produce their own food spare us the jealousy.
California is the best state, you like it or you don't.
I have no jealousy regarding California.

I get my dates from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, my figs from Turkey, my peaches from Georgia, my corn from Iowa, my eggs and whole milk from a local farmer, my blueberries from Maine, my vegetables from any one of three local Farmer's Markets or one a few miles away that has the best tomatoes from Florida, my beef from Texas or Nebraska, my pork from Arkansas, my wine from Germany, France or Australia, my single malt scotch from Scotland, my cars from Japan, my clothes from various countries.....and so on.

I depend on California for absolutely NOTHING other than to provide Congress with batshit crazy, professional politicians.

Really?
So you go to groceries all over US looking for those produce by other countries?
Can you tell me how you were able to accomplish that?

Where do you really live?
Fool! Go to any Kroger, Ingles, Wal-Mart, Sunflower...you will find imported produce. Order on line. Go to a local Farmer's Market....within a few miles.

Each time you post, you strengthen the argument that you may be totally brain dead. I enjoy enlightening readers.

So?

I have no jealousy regarding California.

I get my dates from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, my figs from Turkey, my peaches from Georgia, my corn from Iowa, my eggs and whole milk from a local farmer, my blueberries from Maine, my vegetables from any one of three local Farmer's Markets or one a few miles away that has the best tomatoes from Florida, my beef from Texas or Nebraska, my pork from Arkansas, my wine from Germany, France or Australia, my single malt scotch from Scotland, my cars from Japan, my clothes from various countries.....and so on.

I depend on California for absolutely NOTHING other than to provide Congress with batshit crazy, professional politicians.

Really?
So you go to groceries all over US looking for those produce by other countries?
Can you tell me how you were able to accomplish that?

Where do you really live?
Fool! Go to any Kroger, Ingles, Wal-Mart, Sunflower...you will find imported produce. Order on line. Go to a local Farmer's Market....within a few miles.

Each time you post, you strengthen the argument that you may be totally brain dead. I enjoy enlightening readers.

Very little if any of the produce I buy comes from California.

People are just jealous.

For one, the weather is great, can't be beat. There are plenty that want to live here, unfortunately most of them are illegal, the others still believe the streets are paved with gold.

I don't think the multi-million dollar homes in CA are owned mostly by illegals.

So?

and im sure people who live in other states love their state too....not all people enjoy 80 degrees all year long,some people like seeing the different seasons...i know i was shocked too...

That’s the difference between you people and us. We love our states but we don’t trash other states.
Do you want me to trash your newly adopted state of Nevada?

I can pick in the worst place in Nevada or Texas or Alaska etc etc.
charwin i can give a flying fuck if you trash nevada....i paid taxes in California for 50 fucking years,and i will say what i want about that state,if you cant handle that,tough shit...you only high lite the good parts of the state,and when someone brings up the bad parts you start with your California bullshit.....California takes care of their wealthy over the "regular" people,something you wont admit....

People are just jealous.

I never said “no one” wants to live here....Anyone part of the filth or wackos oblivious to filth love this shithole...it’s the decent, sane people that are leaving or have an escape route planned.

Maybe you ought to explore outside of your trailer park.

I have visited 40 states and believe me.....California is in the top 5 in terms of quality of life

Enormous diversity, culture, exciting cities, some of our best National Parks

The OP is just a hit piece
RW california is no longer like it was in the 60's,70's and even the 80's...lots of areas are going downhill,the wealthy areas are still great,try the not so wealthy areas....and many of those areas were ok 30 years ago,now not so great....

Which areas of California are 'going down?'
ever been to Bell?....how about El Centro?....El Monte?....Hawaiian Gardens?... Garden Grove?....Stanton?.....i can name a whole bunch more but it would take to much time....even Disneyland built a wall along West Street to keep the tourist from seeing the drug infestation that the apt complex on the other side of the street had become....and they even offered to upgrade the place at their and the cities and others expense....and the residents turned them down....

What place in Nevada do you live?
do have dementia?.....in our other threads i have said were....go back and review....

People are just jealous.

I don't think the multi-million dollar homes in CA are owned mostly by illegals.

Really!!! Doesn't take much effort to find out there's a mass exodus in San Francisco, not much effort to find out there are more homeless in California than any other state, not much effort to find out California is considering bankruptcy, and we have more illegals than any other state. And you come up with a dumbass comment like that.

went right over your head issa.....there is a big difference between visiting and living there full time...
Sorry but I don't wanna live ina cold place. Shorts and t shirt all year long. I can run on the beach whenever I can.
and god bless ya.....but there are people who happen to like snow and cold weather and like seeing the trees change with the seasons and many of them would take that over California any day....just sayin....
We don't live in mars northern California is just like what you described. People wish thry can live here but most can' afford it.
Don't lie to yourself , most people would give anything for a nice weather
. I never heard of someone go for a honeymoon to cincinatti or montana.
issa its nice that you love california but lets not get over zealous of the place,cal has plenty of problems,it is no were near how it was last century...if you live in a nice affluent area and can afford it,then you are lucky,

**** because many of your fellow Californians are not loving life like you are and probably have a very different view of the state...

**** Explain how you came up with that conclusion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
geezus you either cant grasp English or you or just dense....if you are unemployed and maybe have been for a few years and cant feed your family....you just might not be loving life and just might have a different view of the quality of life in California...if you knew poor people you might understand this....

My friends and relatives living in CA (where I lived for 40 years) are always posting these photos of sunsets along the beaches. I told them about this study and how crappy it is to live in Ca... they posted more pictures of sunsets, In-And-Out Burger, surfing, skiing, Yosemite, Tahoe... yuck, who can stand that.
have them show you some pictures of Bell,Pico Rivera and Hawaiian Gardens and many other inland cities....ask them if they want to live there....

Yes I’m very familiar with those cities are also booming with major construction going on all over the place. What’s the problem?

How about these places in Las Vegas? Remember Nevada population has only 3 millions compared to Ca of 40 millions.

Hidden homeless live in underground Las Vegas tunnels

More Las Vegas homeless living without shelter, census shows – Las Vegas Review-Journal

Southern Nevada among nation’s highest in homeless population – Las Vegas Review-Journal

These Are The 10 Poorest Cities In Nevada
no shit charwin....everybody has homeless people...and this has nothing to do with what was being talked about does it?....would you live in one of those cities i mentioned? i bet you would not even consider moving to one of them.......i dont give a fuck if they are building a few new houses,those cities are not that great to live in....and i know you know that...

RW california is no longer like it was in the 60's,70's and even the 80's...lots of areas are going downhill,the wealthy areas are still great,try the not so wealthy areas....and many of those areas were ok 30 years ago,now not so great....

Which areas of California are 'going down?'
ever been to Bell?....how about El Centro?....El Monte?....Hawaiian Gardens?... Garden Grove?....Stanton?.....i can name a whole bunch more but it would take to much time....even Disneyland built a wall along West Street to keep the tourist from seeing the drug infestation that the apt complex on the other side of the street had become....and they even offered to upgrade the place at their and the cities and others expense....and the residents turned them down....

Wage disparity with costs have caused homelessness. Take a look at housing costs in the areas you listed.

FYI - There has been a wall around Disneyland since it's inception.
FYI - There has been a wall around Disneyland since it's inception
not like the one on west street in some places its 40 ft high and built i believe in the early 90's for the reasons i stated...........and Disneyland had many fences on its borders not walls until the one i mentioned.....

We go Disneyland almost every 4th of July. There is a big reason why there is 40 ft wall.
Explain why do you think that 40 ft wall is something a negative to you.
do you read the previous posts?.....or do you just see something and post?..i already explained why Disney threw up that wall along Walnut street...

New Topics

Forum List

Back