New Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookie

Interesting..it is being sold on-line only and is advertised as vegan~

1660779357482.png

Yeah, but what's wrong with the Girl Scouts? Oh wait, is it because they started letting boys in a while back?
I imagine that's part of it. But some folks have issues with it not being Christian faith based. The Girl Scouts also teach tolerance and diversity. you can imagine how THAT sits with many.

I imagine that's part of it. But some folks have issues with it not being Christian faith based. The Girl Scouts also teach tolerance and diversity. you can imagine how THAT sits with many.

Which is ironic considering the fact that like America I do believe the Girl Scouts were founded on Christianity. Now of course it's "be whatever you want to be scouts."

this is the food and wine section..not politics or whatever..just sayin'

do the Heritage girls sell cookies?

You DO know that the girl scouts hierarchy gets most of the money and the troop gets a small portion of it depending on what they sell.

GS appointed a lesbian as CEO of GS. They now support the things that God finds abhorrent.

GS appointed a lesbian as CEO of GS. They now support the things that God finds abhorrent.
Well..I can't speak for God--and doubt you can either. I find people who judge others by their sexual preference kinda abhorrent.
But this is not the God section, nor the political forum..just food...and wine.

I wonder if the new cookie would pair well with a fruity sort of desert wine. Maybe better with a plum brandy...hmmmmm.

Support the girl scouts and you support woke-ness, homosexuality and abortion.

you pay too much money for a few cookies that you could get similar in other stores for way less.

You want to support Girls then support the alternative group. American Heritage Girls.
This is why we can't have nice things. We are talking about cookies here!!!

Support the girl scouts and you support woke-ness, homosexuality and abortion.

you pay too much money for a few cookies that you could get similar in other stores for way less.

You want to support Girls then support the alternative group. American Heritage Girls.

Yep...we used to pay the boy scouts 40 bucks a year for them to put a flag in the front yard for the appropriate holidays.
Canceled that shit when they went fag.

New Topics

Forum List

Back