New Questions: Is the FBI "Trumpland"? Evidence is mounting.

R

rdean

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaks, sources say

“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.

The agent called the bureau “Trumplandia”, with some colleagues openly discussing voting for a GOP nominee who has garnered unprecedented condemnation from the party’s national security wing and who has pledged to jail Clinton if elected.

Leaks, however, have continued. Fox News reported on Wednesday that the FBI is intensifying an investigation into the Clinton Foundation over allegations – which both the foundation and the Clinton camp deny – it traded donations for access to Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state. The Wall Street Journal reportedthat justice department officials considered the allegations flimsy.

“The continued leadership failures at the FBI are another reminder we can’t let intelligence agencies say ‘trust us’ and then give them a blank check to probe into Americans’ lives.

“While I’ve argued for years that Congress must create ironclad protections for Americans’ security and privacy, we also need vigilant oversight of agencies that have the power to deprive citizens of their liberty or change the course of an election.”

The FBI would not comment for this story.

------------------

It turns out the "new info" the FBI got was from that silly and debunked anti Clinton book that was made into a movie.

Some refer to this as a "Trump cell" within the FBI.

Tomorrow in Newsweek, their FRONT PAGE article will be "Why the Russian's are backing Trump". I can't wait. Trump is their chosen candidate.

Nonsense.

They are investigating possible criminal activity. It's their job.

Many agents like many Americans find Clinton disgusting. It is irrelevant to the investigations.

The agent called the bureau “Trumplandia”, with some colleagues openly discussing voting for a GOP nominee who has garnered unprecedented condemnation from the party’s national security wing and who has pledged to jail Clinton if elected.

Leaks, however, have continued. Fox News reported on Wednesday that the FBI is intensifying an investigation into the Clinton Foundation over allegations – which both the foundation and the Clinton camp deny – it traded donations for access to Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state. The Wall Street Journal reportedthat justice department officials considered the allegations flimsy.

“The continued leadership failures at the FBI are another reminder we can’t let intelligence agencies say ‘trust us’ and then give them a blank check to probe into Americans’ lives.

“While I’ve argued for years that Congress must create ironclad protections for Americans’ security and privacy, we also need vigilant oversight of agencies that have the power to deprive citizens of their liberty or change the course of an election.”

------------------

It turns out the "new info" the FBI got was from that silly and debunked anti Clinton book that was made into a movie.

Tomorrow in Newsweek, their FRONT PAGE article will be "Why the Russian's are backing Trump". I can't wait. Trump is their chosen candidate.
But, but,but....The Russians! hahahahahahahahahaha

Clinton Probe Was Delayed for Election, So FBI Sources Leak Details to the Press

Clinton Probe Was Delayed for Election, So FBI Sources Leak Details to the Press

Several law enforcement sources told the Times this week that the New York agents’ case was mostly based on allegations in the book Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich by Peter Schweizer, senior editor-at-large for Breitbart News. The book was turned into a film by former Breitbart chairman and current Trump campaign CEO Steve Bannon.

----------------------------------

And I thought Breitbart was good at destroying Acorn while working with James O'Keefe and smearing Shirley Sherrod.

Shirley Sherrod, Andrew Breitbart's widow reach settlement

I wonder how much Shirley got?

James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared-Conservative Media Yawns

We know how much at least one ACORN employee got.

Breitbart's dirty fingers are everywhere. They even run Trump's racist campaign.

------------------

The only thing mounting is you on your goat.

If Democrats had it their way cops and FBI agents wouldn't be allowed to arrest anyone.

------------------

So the top law of the land see's hillary for what she is?

You almost gotta laugh that the radical left claims that "we can't let American intelligence agencies probe into American lives" while they ignore the Constitutional mandate of sworn federal Law Enforcement agencies to monitor the conduct of elected officials.

There you have it. The FBI is just a front for an alt-right extremist group.
At least some of them are. Ask Comey.

Like I said, can't wait to see the cover of Newsweek tomorrow. 17 intelligence organizations said they know Russia is behind the hacking helping Trump. Trump was briefed, but publicly denies it. He knows he can't admit to being Russia's favorite candidate. Russia wants to weaken our alliances with Europe and countries in Asia. They've wanted to do that since before the beginning of the cold war. Trump said he will do that. He will destroy America's safety for his Russian allies. You guys can't deny it. He's already said it.

Did Donald Trump just promise to end NATO?

You almost gotta laugh that the radical left claims that "we can't let American intelligence agencies probe into American lives" while they ignore the Constitutional mandate of sworn federal Law Enforcement agencies to monitor the conduct of elected officials.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Like I said, can't wait to see the cover of Newsweek tomorrow. 17 intelligence organizations said they know Russia is behind the hacking helping Trump. Trump was briefed, but publicly denies it. He knows he can't admit to being Russia's favorite candidate. Russia wants to weaken our alliances with Europe and countries in Asia. They've wanted to do that since before the beginning of the cold war. Trump said he will do that. He will destroy America's safety for his Russian allies. You guys can't deny it. He's already said it.

:cuckoo:

Nope. He wants them to pay their share, and so do I.

As to the Russians, they face the same risk re: nuclear holocaust as we do. Putin is not suicidal.

:cuckoo:

Nope. He wants them to pay their share, and so do I.

As to the Russians, they face the same risk re: nuclear holocaust as we do. Putin is not suicidal.
How can you judge Putin. You think Trump is smart.

It is always amusing to see these Moon Bats squirm and spin when their bitch has been caught being corrupt and dishonest.

First Trump controlled Russia and now he controls the FBI.

It doesn't get more comical than that.

Then they wonder why we ridicule them so much and call them Moon Bats.

Nonsense.

Many agents like many Americans find Clinton disgusting. It is irrelevant to the investigations.
Yes...investigating is their job.....is leaking info their job too?

Well, my friend, THAT is the crux of this entire issue....Let the FBI investigate all they want, BUT to leak like a sieve to FOX to undermine someone that a small segment of the FBI does not like, is tantamount to starting a coup.

Nonsense.

Yes...investigating is their job.....is leaking info their job too?

Well, my friend, THAT is the crux of this entire issue....Let the FBI investigate all they want, BUT to leak like a sieve to FOX to undermine someone that a small segment of the FBI does not like, is tantamount to starting a coup.

Or, tantamount to blocking a crime family supported by foreign donations from taking power.

Forum List

Back