New power for the IRS

I would really love the government to stop sending out a bill for 13 grand for not filing your taxes 6 months after they cashed the check you sent when you filed your taxes.

For someone reason you seem to like this sort of thing.

Weird.

Probably because you have never had to send a check to them

Every year and never had a problem with it, of course I have e-filed it the last five years. I have yet to meet anybody that sent them a check, got cashed, and then sent a fine. If that did happen to you or anybody you know, it's a computer F-up and 200,000 new agents won't make a difference.

How often have you had that happen? More then once? In how many years?

I have been fighting with the IRS for over a year now because on top of 2020 they also decided we had not filed in 2016 or 2013. I ended up spending almost 5 grand on a lawyer and it still has not been fixed as the IRS has a tractor trailer full of paperwork waiting to be worked. In the meantime I am forced to pay them a monthly "payment" till it is all settled. More than $400 a month for that past year plus, what are the chances even after they say "oh, I guess you did" we will see a dime of that money back?

Have you ever had UPS or Fedex loose a package? Have you ever had the post office loose a letter? Mistakes sometimes happen in a real world.

Nothing was lost, they got them damn return because it was in the same envelope as the check. And the check was cashed.

. It is not always an answer to add more payroll to a bloated government that is already spending more money on the government credit card then we can afford.

This is very true

I would really love the government to stop sending out a bill for 13 grand for not filing your taxes 6 months after they cashed the check you sent when you filed your taxes.

For someone reason you seem to like this sort of thing.

Weird.

Probably because you have never had to send a check to them
That sounds like the least of our authoritarian concerns.

I have been fighting with the IRS for over a year now because on top of 2020 they also decided we had not filed in 2016 or 2013. I ended up spending almost 5 grand on a lawyer and it still has not been fixed as the IRS has a tractor trailer full of paperwork waiting to be worked. In the meantime I am forced to pay them a monthly "payment" till it is all settled. More than $400 a month for that past year plus, what are the chances even after they say "oh, I guess you did" we will see a dime of that money back?

Nothing was lost, they got them damn return because it was in the same envelope as the check. And the check was cashed.

This is very true
So of course because of your experience everyone In America has had the same experience? And we need to add thousands more the the payroll?
I was not saying your check was lost or anything else. I asked if you have ever had any package or letter lost by those companies. If you have does it mean that UPS or FedEx need thousands more employees? If the post office has does it mean they need thousands more? Errors happen in the world.

This is very true
Easier solution:

Repeal the 16th amendment

Disband the IRS

the demafasict love making govt bigger to oppress the working class

There is no such thing as printed money by Trump...

You're right, there is no such thing....Congress passed the CARES act, and PPP payouts, as set forth by constitutional framework...The POTUS can not unilaterally approve anything like that...."All spending and appropriations comes from Congress."

So, your little lie here is plainly debunked...

Fuck the IRS.

We need to cut back on the size of the Federal government so that we don't need the filthy IRS or the Income Tax or the Corporate Tax.

We could, but then who is going to buy all that ammo that's increasing the price for the rest of us? We all know how the IRS needs millions of rounds to do taxes. :eusa_shhh:

We could, but then who is going to buy all that ammo that's increasing the price for the rest of us? We all know how the IRS needs millions of rounds to do taxes. :eusa_shhh:
The Department of Education is exempted from the filthy ass assault weapons band also because they need AR-15s to shoot citizens that protest at a school board meeting.

Forum List

Back