NEW Poll: Tulsi Gabbard Leads Kamala Harris in Democratic Primary

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
According to a new national survey of the Democratic primary field released today by Suffolk/USA Today, Hawaii representative Tulsi Gabbard is leading California senator Kamala Harris, by one point, a surprising new development in the race.

Former vice president Joe Biden comes in first place at 26 percent, trailed by Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren, who falls nearly ten points behind him at 17 percent. Senator Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) has only half the support Biden does (13 percent), and South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg comes in fourth at 10 percent. Gabbard is in a more distant fifth place with 4 percent, followed by Harris and businessman Andrew Yang, each of whom has the support of 3 percent of voters.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ..

------------

All it takes is a look at their field, and the push for impeachment makes complete sense. Their strongest candidate has been an idiot in public for decades, and now he’s a senile idiot. I doubt he could even get Cornpop to back down anymore, though he would probably still beat Paul Ryan in a debate. Harris is as unlikable as any candidate I have ever seen; Gabbard actually cares about the country, she’s just wrong about what’s good for it. It’s a complete clown show.

She’s going to be the DNC’s last ditch effort. She changed. If you watch her in each debate and then watch her in the last one, something is different about her. She seems nervous and very scripted when she usually came off the top. My belief is they’ve gotten to her and either successfully gotten her to take a deal with the devil or are trying very hard to. I don’t trust her.

Forum List

Back