New poll shows success of truss budget

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So Labour now has a lead of 33% over the failing tories.
Truss is blaming everyone for this apart from herself.
I would celebrate this if it werent for the fact that so many people are going to suffer from her free markey nonsense.
Its the tory conference over the next few days and we will see a party getting shredded.

No amount of culture war bollox will save them when folk cant pay their mortgage.
And the reason they cant pay it is that the tories want to give handouts to our richest citizens.

Truss is fucked and so is the UK.

This is Boris Johnson's legacy. Truss is no better, but she just came into office with all of the failed conservative policies dumped on her. Much like President Obama (praise be unto Him!) when he had to clean up the Bush/Republican mess and President Joseph Biden (God's choice) when he had to clean up the Trump/Republican mess.

ALL of the politicians TOGETHER have fucked the UK.

Stop pretending like one side is better than the other.

BOTH vote for war
BOTH vote for the banks over the people
BOTH push population displacement through mass immigration
BOTH have destroyed your national healthcare service
BOTH have take your rights.
BOTH will throw you in a fucking cage for saying the wrong thing.

YOU are a slave
YOU are a GOOD slave
YOU are part of the problem.

So Labour now has a lead of 33% over the failing tories.
Truss is blaming everyone for this apart from herself.
I would celebrate this if it werent for the fact that so many people are going to suffer from her free markey nonsense.
Its the tory conference over the next few days and we will see a party getting shredded.

No amount of culture war bollox will save them when folk cant pay their mortgage.
And the reason they cant pay it is that the tories want to give handouts to our richest citizens.

Truss is fucked and so is the UK.
I saw members of the Liverpool Labour party on Reuters TV and they really looked happy despite the Pound and markets taking a beating.

This is Boris Johnson's legacy. Truss is no better, but she just came into office with all of the failed conservative policies dumped on her. Much like President Obama (praise be unto Him!) when he had to clean up the Bush/Republican mess and President Joseph Biden (God's choice) when he had to clean up the Trump/Republican mess.
Truss is another level stupid.

ALL of the politicians TOGETHER have fucked the UK.

Stop pretending like one side is better than the other.

BOTH vote for war
BOTH vote for the banks over the people
BOTH push population displacement through mass immigration
BOTH have destroyed your national healthcare service
BOTH have take your rights.
BOTH will throw you in a fucking cage for saying the wrong thing.

YOU are a slave
YOU are a GOOD slave
YOU are part of the problem.
Idiot. The tories have been in power for 12 years.

I saw members of the Liverpool Labour party on Reuters TV and they really looked happy despite the Pound and markets taking a beating.
The Liverpool party sees Starmer as too centrist. But better than truss. I could shit something better than truss.

Wow, that woman is mad at Starmer. She accused him of being a Torie.

She isnt the only one. The question is do they want to stick with thesuicide squad ?
Blair was right wing but stuff worked and we got devolution.
I think that slagging Starmer is just playing the tory game in the long run.

Forum List

Back