New poll shows Biden's standing with Georgia voters 'has fallen off a cliff'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No surprise.

President Biden is hurting with voters nationwide, but he's way down with voters in Georgia, a new Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll reveals.
In fact, per the poll released Thursday, the president's approval rating in the Peach State has "fallen off a cliff," AJC writes. Just one-third of registered voters approve of his job performance, a "sharp decline from the 51 percent of voters who gave Biden high marks in the AJC's May poll."

Trump won Georgia in 2020. And he'll win even bigger in 2024.

You would think all of those people in Georgia with their voting rights being oppressed to the point they can’t have their family members bring food or water while they are standing 100 plus deep in the voting lines - the polls would be through the roof for Biden and the Democrats. This doesn’t add up. Hhhmmmm????

"More worrisome is the sentiment among Black Georgians, a key coalition of voters for both Biden and Democrats. "In May, only about 8 percent of Black voters disapproved of Biden's performance," AJC writes. "That number had more than quadrupled in the AJC's latest poll, which found disapproval among Black Georgians at 36 percent."

This poll says Joe will beat trump or DeSantis in 2024.
Sure.....right.....uh-huh.
All you need is one bogus poll and you get to totally disregard all other more reliable polls.

I think right now Biden would lose in a race to a one-legged Phillipino prostitute.

Polls? Yes I remember election polls...

EUREKA, kyzr! That video has made me realize the source of all the hatred and TDS against Trump from the Left! It has always stared us straight in the face. The Left has always told the lie that it was because of Trump being just so despicable a person!

VOILA! The Left hate Trump with a white hot smoldering passion because HE MADE COMPLETE JACKASSES OUT OF ALL OF THEM. He made the entire Left wear egg on its face and look utterly stupid and arrogant.

During the swearing in, watch, of everyone there, Nancy Pelosi alone could not and would not even LOOK at the Trumps and watch as he was sworn in as next POTUS.

It eats at Nancy's liver with a cold hate. Imagine her finding her office all tore up INSIDE the Capitol by Trump supporters! No wonder she just can't give up on 1/6. Oh the humanity-- -- a Trump supporter even SAT IN HER CHAIR. :shok: That was the ultimate invasion.

So in 2020, they MADE SURE Trump COULD NOT be reelected again. That means we have about thirty people in this country walking around right now who are treasonists who should be put before a wall and shot for subverting an American election.

I think Nancy intended to retire, but has backed out now, so afraid that Trump will run and win again, she decided to try to stay in office to be there to fight it to the end.

EUREKA, kyzr! That video has made me realize the source of all the hatred and TDS against Trump from the Left! It has always stared us straight in the face. The Left has always told the lie that it was because of Trump being just so despicable a person!

VOILA! The Left hate Trump with a white hot smoldering passion because HE MADE COMPLETE JACKASSES OUT OF ALL OF THEM. He made the entire Left wear egg on its face and look utterly stupid and arrogant.

During the swearing in, watch, of everyone there, Nancy Pelosi alone could not and would not even LOOK at the Trumps and watch as he was sworn in as next POTUS.

It eats at Nancy's liver with a cold hate. Imagine her finding her office all tore up INSIDE the Capitol by Trump supporters! No wonder she just can't give up on 1/6. Oh the humanity-- -- a Trump supporter even SAT IN HER CHAIR. :shok: That was the ultimate invasion.

So in 2020, they MADE SURE Trump COULD NOT be reelected again. That means we have about thirty people in this country walking around right now who are treasonists who should be put before a wall and shot for subverting an American election.

I think Nancy intended to retire, but has backed out now, so afraid that Trump will run and win again, she decided to try to stay in office to be there to fight it to the end.
Yep, an added bonus for having Trump in the WH is that he makes Leftists' heads explode.

Yep, an added bonus for having Trump in the WH is that he makes Leftists' heads explode.

NYDailyNews.png
proxy-5.jpg

wttds.jpg

Forum List

Back