New Poll results for Pete are out

After doing what, the incredibly stressful process of having.......... er.......... um....................... adopting a baby?

Puh-lease! Two fags playing house and I do not take them seriously. Sue me.
people all over this country adopt every day and go on with business as usual. why? BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO. Not everyone has a silver spoon up their ass like the homo in question.

people all over this country adopt every day and go on with business as usual. why? BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO. Not everyone has a silver spoon up their ass like the homo in question.
Yes, American workers return quickly to work after the birth of a child BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO

Other countries recognize the value of parenting and give 30 days or more parental leave. Democrats have tried to pass Parental Leave laws and have been blocked by Republicans.

1634738918178.png

Oh, and do you actually think that Pete and its spouse are going to need the time to adjust to actually changing diapers or something? Right.
Yes I do
More so than most Conservatives

They have two infants with health problems. They seem to take their parenting role more serious than Conservatives who mock them for not being able to Breastfeed

View attachment 554009

76 thousand votes. Not scientific of course but the results were predictable. Most know playing house with your play spouse was irresponsible.
God. 21% are the dumbest people allowed to breathe

Family first.............................That dick sucking fruitcake

There are about 120 million families first

Yes I do
More so than most Conservatives

They have two infants with health problems. They seem to take their parenting role more serious than Conservatives who mock them for not being able to Breastfeed
As soon as they lose interest in the bright shininess of the notoriety they're getting right now, they'll toss the critters to a nanny and be off on some other adventure.

As soon as they lose interest in the bright shininess of the notoriety they're getting right now, they'll toss the critters to a nanny and be off on some other adventure.
The easy way out would have been to hire a nanny from the start and go about your business like nothing happened

You know, like most Republicans do (Trump laughs at never changing a diaper)

Your religious devotion to two fairies playacting as mommy and daddy is touching.
Pete Butengeig and his spouse make better parents than Tucker Carlson and his followers who think parenting is just sticking a breast in a babies mouth and pushing the child into daycare as soon as you can so you can get back to work

Pete Butengeig and his spouse make better parents than Tucker Carlson and his followers who think parenting is just sticking a breast in a babies mouth and pushing the child into daycare as soon as you can so you can get back to work

I know you want this to be true but we both know it's not

Boys without mothers do not end up well, even worse than no father

No mother is a universal sign everything in your life has gone to shit. See hunter biden

It's not single mother hood that is the best predictor of violence in a community. It's single fatherhood that truly correlates with violence rates. May not directly cause it but my god does it not end well. There is no place in this country with a high % of single fatherhood rate that isn't extremely violent.

Forum List

Back