New Poll Rejected Biden

What does Dominion think?

That's all that matters now. Showering with your 11-year old daughter, or running over your wife are not deal breakers anymore. We're beholden to Dominion algorithms now.

Apparently this is fit for office:

Democrats have demonstrated now more than ever that they DO NOT CARE who the candidates are, or whether they are qualified for the office. As long as they have the big D on their backs, Democrats will vote for them.

Biden DID NOT CAMPAIGN for President last time. He was obviously impaired. He chose the worst imaginable VP running mate, for the worst imaginable reason...and yet he "won" the election.

Why would any of the people who voted for him in 2020 NOT vote for him in 2024?

No reason that I can see. Even abject failure is not disqualifying for Democrats.

New Polls: Voters Doubt Biden's Mental Fitness for Office. Dems Don't Want Biden to Run Again. Bottom Line: HE SUCKS!
By this time anyone who voted for Biden and hasn't recanted that vote ok

Election day means nothing. Our election system is broken and has been corrupted by Democrat election swindlers.

Democrats have demonstrated now more than ever that they DO NOT CARE who the candidates are, or whether they are qualified for the office. As long as they have the big D on their backs, Democrats will vote for them.

Biden DID NOT CAMPAIGN for President last time. He was obviously impaired. He chose the worst imaginable VP running mate, for the worst imaginable reason...and yet he "won" the election.

Why would any of the people who voted for him in 2020 NOT vote for him in 2024?

No reason that I can see. Even abject failure is not disqualifying for Democrats.

You people chose Trump so you have no moral right to talk about anyone.

Show me the poll. Ya gotta link.
I don't know what poll the OP is referring to but there's a lot of them out there. Here's just one and mind you Rasmussen consistently gives Joe Biden his highest approval ratings:

And voters don't want Hillary either.

When one looks up "NPC" in the dictionary, your screename is pictured.

1669339008257.png

Forum List

Back