New POLL: 72% of Americans choose saving lives over the health of the U.S. Economy.

.they are literally drooling in anticipation of a Great Depression.....the Crisis they have all been waiting for, praying for to their god "Government...."

The Great Depression years were the high point of Liberalism here in America. They had this guy, FDR, who tried to fix everything. Established unemployment checks, social security, welfare checks, public housing projects and so much more. Didn't cure the economic woes however, the Friday before Japan pulled a Pearl Harbor job on us in Hawaii, we still had double digit unemployment.

Then government spending really kicked in after Pearl Harbor, and the United States turned into a Superpower!

Is that what you think happened, Comrade? You don't think the absolute destruction of the infrastructure in Europe and Japan had a thing to do with it?

The condition that the Islands of Japan were in, had nothing to do with the rate at which the United States was able to produce tanks, planes, artillery, food, raw materials, and other supplies and needs. The value of all goods and services produced in the United States in 1945 was not impacted by the Japanese or the condition any of their cities were in.

Moron. The reason that America came out of WWII as a global superpower is that we were basically unscathed in a world that had been torn asunder. Japan, prior to the war was the premier manufacturing center of the modern world, with Germany right behind them.

What i don't understand, if hospitals are so overwhelmed why isn't the media showing it? I mean the optics of it would scare the heck out of the informed. The real answer is, they aren't.

What i don't understand, if hospitals are so overwhelmed why isn't the media showing it?
They are. There aren't any pictures on the rush Limbaugh radio show, you know.
The only one i saw was a more than half of anempty room for the virus. If they were full and turning people away, like the story is being told. Videos of that being shown and reported on 24/7 would bury Trump. So therefore it ain't happening.

If they were full and turning people away, like the story is being told. Videos of that being shown and reported on 24/7 would bury Trump
"Turning people away"

Well that is nonsense you just made up. As far as video from the overwhelmed hospitals, these videos are found all over the place. Bury Trump? Ha, no. Everyone not in the Trump cult already knows he is derelict in his duties, and his cultists won't agree to acknowledge baseline facts. (I will demonstrate this now)

But, since you are apparently very lazy, I will get you started:

Do these people think letting the economy crash will have no negative impact or cost lives just curious if they consider that. It's rather sad that we have become such an either or society and that we now believe we can't try and accomplish both keeping people safe and saving the economy.

It's not going to crash. The next two stimulus packages will be half a trillion in direct payments to people, and universal health care.

And not one dime for corporations or tax cuts of any kind.

I just hope Trumkinland will be able to cope with the fact non whites will be getting money from the government.

Of course my challenge to all of them about becoming Maga Martyrs, and sacrificing themselves for the cause is still open.
So you think that the average person should get a few bucks, and universal health care (which will have to be paid for from this point on)...

But the corporations and business owners that actually hire people should just be left to absorb the losses or go under???

According to the IRS’ most recent analysis of the distribution of the income tax burden, the top one percent of income earners paid 37 percent of all income taxes in Tax Year 2016. This was nearly twice as much as their 19.7 percent share of income. Breaking this down, the top 25 percent of earners paid nearly 86 percent of all income tax.

Gee, what happens when the "free money" runs out because almost nobody is PAYING IN???
I wonder how much tax government will collect when there is no economic activity to tax?

The shelter-in-place-for-eternity crowd has no idea what they are talking about

The Essential services economy is booming! Health Care is booming! The Production of medical supplies is booming! The delivery service is booming! Grocery Stores and Pharmacy's are booming! There is a new economy that is taking the place of the old.
In that case we dont need the $6 trillion helicopter spending programs

lets take it all back

What i don't understand, if hospitals are so overwhelmed why isn't the media showing it?
They aren't overwhelmed, moron. They are virtually empty.

your head is virtually empty. 3 days ago we were at 200k cases. Now we’re at 300k confirmed cases. Wake up you fucking moron.
90743355_10219988870090263_9154073650066882560_o.jpg

No they aren't. That's just madeup horseshit by one cultist trying to cover for another.

Cultists? What do Greta and Algore have to do with this? Oh that's right, Greta lied about having Wuhan until she got slaughtered on the interwebz..
Aww, poor little Trump cultist is running out of ideas to change the subject. Hey moron, tell us a how there is nothing remarkable about covid-19. So the world can laugh at you. Fucking idiot.

your head is virtually empty. 3 days ago we were at 200k cases. Now we’re at 300k confirmed cases. Wake up you fucking moron.

If they were full and turning people away, like the story is being told. Videos of that being shown and reported on 24/7 would bury Trump
"Turning people away"

Well that is nonsense you just made up. As far as video from the overwhelmed hospitals, these videos are found all over the place. Bury Trump? Ha, no. Everyone not in the Trump cult already knows he is derelict in his duties, and his cultists won't agree to acknowledge baseline facts. (I will demonstrate this now)

But, since you are apparently very lazy, I will get you started:

I saw the fake one that was actually made in Italy. Try posting a real one.

When you shut down travel and borders to stop a pandemic, you shut them all, not just that which involves China. A Pathogen hitches a ride in a human and within hours could be on the other side of the world. So the threat is not just from China, its from anywhere in the planet outside the United States. But Trump only blocked China. Blocking travel from a single country in a pandemic does not work. The Pathogen does not recognize borders.

Oh, that would have gone over really well, especially with you Stalinists who demand the southern border have welcome mats.

China was the epicenter and source of the Wuhan virus. you may be petty and dishonest, hence won't admit it, but you know full well that Trump did the right thing.

View attachment 319242

I didn’t mention the death toll. Many of those 97,636 people that recovered did so under the care of a hospital. Don’t tell me hospitals aren’t overwhelmed. My mom is suffering from COVID 19 and sometimes it takes up to two hours to speak to someone from the hospital for an update.

No they aren't. That's just madeup horseshit by one cultist trying to cover for another.

Cultists? What do Greta and Algore have to do with this? Oh that's right, Greta lied about having Wuhan until she got slaughtered on the interwebz..
Aww, poor little Trump cultist is running out of ideas to change the subject. Hey moron, tell us a how there is nothing remarkable about covid-19. So the world can laugh at you. Fucking idiot.

Again, what do the cultists have to do with this, other than the lies by Greta?

Funny how you Marxists and your Chinese controlled media swept that publicity stunt under the rug.

But enough about cultists.

So stupid, are police officers and firemen expendable? Doesn't matter if they die?

If not, shouldn't they stay home too? And truck drivers, grocery clerks, doctors, nurses, and of course utility workers. Are you so greedy that you place flushing toilets and having lights (and internet!) above the safety of Americans? Come on stupid, tell us why you should be served at the risk of the lives of your betters, but hair dressers and waiters should be lose their livelihoods because you're scared and too stupid to take basic precautions?

New POLL: 72% of Americans choose saving lives over the health of the U.S. Economy.

Americans support drastic efforts to stop coronavirus, expect crisis to last for months in Public Agenda/USA TODAY/Ipsos poll
Joel Shannon, USA TODAY
USA TODAYApril 3, 2020, 4:30 AM EDT

The poll, conducted March 27-30 on behalf of Public Agenda and USA TODAY, surveyed U.S. adults as a part of the Hidden Common Ground initiative, which aims to examine issues that divide America along with potential solutions. The online poll has a credibility interval, akin to a margin of error, of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
Americans choose saving lives over the health of the US economy
Clinton is among the majority (72%)of respondents who believe the government's priority should be saving lives by stopping the spread of the virus, as opposed to sparing the economy.

Only about 1 in 5 said the government's main priority should be saving the economy.

Lol democrats and their polls and misleading questions haha

Forum List

Back