New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
I got that figure from the result the election. It is a fact. It also shows trump was resoundingly beaten.

Now, if you have information that those figures are incorrect, you're the only fool who thinks so. Have you taken your evidence to the authorities? Of course not. Do you have any evidence I am wrong? Same again, no.
Do you have evidence that trump win?
Again, no.
Even a republican funded audit in AZ failed to find voter fraud yet here you are, an electoral guru and intellectual giant call the whole electoral system into disrepute because you voted for trump.
You really don't have many skills about posting facts.

Why am I seeing a pattern of you being a liar yet I'm quoting from the official figures. Kerp going.
No such thing as official figures anymore. It has all failed, and now the Americans are at the mercy of these tyrant's who because of what they believe, it all has to be spoonfed carefully, and then forced down the American's throat's with no water to drink other than vinegar instead.

Yes, we have proof that the 80 million+ votes for Biden are valid:

They were certified by the states electoral commissions. That's all the proof that you or anyone else needs.

But you can keep denying reality, because you are:

DELUSIONAL!
After 4 years of planning the coup that finally got Trump out of office, the Americans can't trust anything these days. A sad fact, but the truth. So many are on the take or brainwashed that it's not one bit funny anymore. You hope that American's are now thinking that they are delusional, when in fact they are spot on about what they've seen take place.

No such thing as official figures anymore. It has all failed, and now the Americans are at the mercy of these tyrant's who because of what they believe, it all has to be spoonfed carefully, and then forced down the American's throat's with no water to drink other than vinegar instead.

You took trumps victory as genuine figures and never questioned it. Suddenly when you get kicked out the figures become rubbery. How coincidental. And you think people believe an idiot like you who is basically politically and electoral illiterate?
It's Pure hate before the election and it has intensified since your defeat. Suck eggs.

You took trumps victory as genuine figures and never questioned it. Suddenly when you get kicked out the figures become rubbery. How coincidental. And you think people believe an idiot like you who is basically politically and electoral illiterate?
It's Pure hate before the election and it has intensified since your defeat. Suck eggs.
Your selfish elitist attitude of looking down on average Americans is a major problem in this country now, but your wicked wisdom won't hold up for long, so get ready to be disappointed as the pendulum swings back in the right direction. I've been right so many times, that it is amazing to even me.

Your selfish elitist attitude of looking down on average Americans is a major problem in this country now
To sensitive people who are so thin-skinned, that they will act irrationally to stick a thumb in someone's eye. Will literally die of covid to own the libs. Because covid ain't so bad, commies.

Your selfish elitist attitude of looking down on average Americans is a major problem in this country now, but your wicked wisdom won't hold up for long, so get ready to be disappointed as the pendulum swings back in the right direction. I've been right so many times, that it is amazing to even me.

None of your vivid descriptions are relevant. I stayed the facts and that's is what attracted your ignorant reaction.

But the irony of you calling a leftie an elitist. Do you know what that means?
How arrogant and vain are you to suggest you are rarely incorrect in picking winners.
"It's amazingly To you"??? you didn't get it right last year but you forgot to boast about it yet I'm the elitist?

Stick with your bible.

None of your vivid descriptions are relevant. I stayed the facts and that's is what attracted your ignorant reaction.

But the irony of you calling a leftie an elitist. Do you know what that means?
How arrogant and vain are you to suggest you are rarely incorrect in picking winners.
"It's amazingly To you"??? you didn't get it right last year but you forgot to boast about it yet I'm the elitist?

Stick with your bible.
Would have gotten it right, but oh well you know what happened.

Yes you are right, the Bible is best because it is always right, and I was wrong in under estimating the left upon what it will or won't do. I agree with your "stick with the Bible" inference.

Would have gotten it right, but oh well you know what happened.

Yes you are right, the Bible is best because it is always right, and I was wrong in under estimating the left upon what it will or won't do. I agree with your "stick with the Bible" inference.

Good. See how accurate and truthful these are.
Immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, dead men walking, parting the seas and walking on water.
Now is the bible right? Wake up to yourself. You're just another twisted hate filled godbothering Republican.

Good. See how accurate and truthful these are.
Immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, dead men walking, parting the seas and walking on water.
Now is the bible right? Wake up to yourself. You're just another twisted hate filled godbothering Republican.
And you are just a Godless human being that has no hope in a life beyond your miserable life you live here now, so it really sucks to be you.

And you are just a Godless human being that has no hope in a life beyond your miserable life you live here now, so it really sucks to be you.

You're dead right I am godless and surprising enough so are you. The difference being you THINK there is a god because you probably inherited that infection from your parents.

I notice you have no answers to the God crap I quoted. Yet you belch that crap every day and ram it down others throats like you have permission from God.

How arrogant, Vain and presumptuous are you godbotherers to assume you have unique access to some silly after life that atheists done have.
You have no possible way of knowing it. Again, you only think you do.
Yet to enhance your arrogance, you have the gall to subtly believe I am destined to eternal fire. Convinced of my punishment and destination. You pompous sanctamonious principle vacuum.

Another thing. Why do you pius idiots think atheists lead sad lives? You're no happier because you believe in a ghost you've never witnessed. Athiests don't have the constant worry of God watching over you, avoiding sins and thinking you know what is best for society.

Instead of foolishly linking atheism with paedophilia, which is another label you all like to insinuate, why don't you do something about those kiddy fiddling priests and fraudulent charlatan evangelists taking your money to better their lives.
They love you Jesus junkies. You keep the faith and we'll keep the money, they say.
Not so clever now ay? Have another go.

You're dead right I am godless and surprising enough so are you. The difference being you THINK there is a god because you probably inherited that infection from your parents.

I notice you have no answers to the God crap I quoted. Yet you belch that crap every day and ram it down others throats like you have permission from God.

How arrogant, Vain and presumptuous are you godbotherers to assume you have unique access to some silly after life that atheists done have.
You have no possible way of knowing it. Again, you only think you do.
Yet to enhance your arrogance, you have the gall to subtly believe I am destined to eternal fire. Convinced of my punishment and destination. You pompous sanctamonious principle vacuum.

Another thing. Why do you pius idiots think atheists lead sad lives? You're no happier because you believe in a ghost you've never witnessed. Athiests don't have the constant worry of God watching over you, avoiding sins and thinking you know what is best for society.

Instead of foolishly linking atheism with paedophilia, which is another label you all like to insinuate, why don't you do something about those kiddy fiddling priests and fraudulent charlatan evangelists taking your money to better their lives.
They love you Jesus junkies. You keep the faith and we'll keep the money, they say.
Not so clever now ay? Have another go.
You are a pitiful creature aren't you ? All that writing and yet it said nothing. Your sword so be proud to fall upon it when your time comes, and uh uh uh don't get scared at the end when reality comes to kick the door in on you. You've made your bed, now lay in it.

You are a pitiful creature aren't you ? All that writing and yet it said nothing. Your sword so be proud to fall upon it when your time comes, and uh uh uh don't get scared at the end when reality comes to kick the door in on you. You've made your bed, now lay in it.

Sorry. I forgot to mention the obligatory threats the godbotherers issue when they are beaten.
That's where they make another prediction on behalf of God that my life will come to a difficult end whereby you will breeze through to heaven unquestioned. Really?
How arrogant is that?
Who Do you think you Jesus junkies are?

You're problem is you never been challenged like this before. You've been wandering in your utopian God filled space believing a reward is coming to you only. You've exhausted all your God retorts and threats. Admit it. You'll never experience victory for your silly God over me. You are just another brain dead Republican godbotherer.

To sensitive people who are so thin-skinned, that they will act irrationally to stick a thumb in someone's eye. Will literally die of covid to own the libs. Because covid ain't so bad, commies.
You Dems have continuously overplayed this. It's just another version of the flu bug.

You Dems have continuously overplayed this. It's just another version of the flu bug.

In 2019, there were 15,633 more deaths in the U.S. than in 2018.
In 2020, there were 503,976 more deaths in the U.S. than in 2019.

How do you explain such a huge increase in deaths if not for covid?

jvp210048t1_1620430592-92326-png.537378

Covid DOES effect the elderly more than the other age demographics. I think that was well known from the beginning.

Mishandling by clowns like Cuomo didn't help.

Forum List

Back