New Political Party Emerges: Its called 'The American Third Position Party'.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Looks like Obama has spawned another Political Party that was recently formed. California has accepted them to be on the ballot box. They have some good ideas that I agree with. Listen and read their website.

American Third Position

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAAw4cBevk&feature=related]YouTube - An Introduction to the American Third Position[/ame]

Good luck to "The American Third Position" Party..

I personally get tired of the same two positions and welcome some variety

I'm with another poster who said "Political Parties Suck". Why do we need ANY political parties in the first place? Just vote for the person you feel represents your values the closest and who you feel would do the best job!

I'm with another poster who said "Political Parties Suck". Why do we need ANY political parties in the first place? Just vote for the person you feel represents your values the closest and who you feel would do the best job!

That would work fine, however human beings need an excuse to fight and disagree, if it isn't a political party it will be any petty thing one can think of. Common sense won't work. :lol:

whoever they are they will end up being absorbed by one side in the end.

The two party system is the natural state of things folks.

Just work to make your side better.

That would work fine, however human beings need an excuse to fight and disagree, if it isn't a political party it will be any petty thing one can think of. Common sense won't work. :lol:
We do tend to be pack creatures and most like a leader to follow.

Self not included. I am abbienermal. And damned glad of it.

:thup: to this sentiment, but that would require independent thought. Effort. Research into the candiates' actual positions. Look around the board, obviously not everyone can handle that.

Forum List

Back