New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

Why would that be? Are you a human being?

Wait...Joe Biden lied?

1642715380599.png

Did you read the linked article?
no I read the title, it said one ICU Doctor. I thanked you. wrote thank you! stop being a baby, baby.

Now, what is it I missed that wasn't in the title? The title declared one doctor, I didn't feel that was worth my time to read one doctor's experience and opinion when you fks diss multiple american doctors experiences.

no I read the title, it said one ICU Doctor. I thanked you. wrote thank you! stop being a baby, baby.

Now, what is it I missed that wasn't in the title? The title declared one doctor, I didn't feel that was worth my time to read one doctor's experience and opinion when you fks diss multiple american doctors experiences.
“No I read the title…”

You’re a friggin idiot troll

You stupid commie bitch, the study was linked in the article, try addressing it and stop fucking trolling.

I did.

The "study" was crowd sourced meaning it's complete bullshit that only the most idiotic people in the world would believe. So naturally--like Trump's jism...you swallow it and beg for more.

I did.

The "study" was crowd sourced meaning it's complete bullshit that only the most idiotic people in the world would believe. So naturally--like Trump's jism...you swallow it and beg for more.

Exactly where did you come up with that fantasy? Here's some more info I'm sure you overlooked concerning the uses of Ivermectin. From the study.

Ivermectin has been demonstrated to have not only extensive anti-parasitic actions [1,2], but also anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-protozoan properties. Ivermectin has been long proposed for use as a repurposed antiviral agent [3-6]. Indeed, antiviral effects of ivermectin have been reported against both RNA and DNA types of viruses, including HIV-1, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, tick-borne encephalitis, West Nile, Zika, dengue fever, chikungunya, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, and the pseudorabies virus [3,5,7,8], as well as functioning in regulation of proteins involved in antiviral responses [8].

But hey, keep sucking the crap st. fauci is feeding ya. I'm sure, for you commies it's just yummy. LMAO

Lol, you look at where Pfizer campaign contributions go you would see they go to repugs.
What you assume where Pfizer contributions go to, has nothing to do with the current regime lying to The American People about how effective HCQ and Ivermectin are. They killed people by withholding and suppressing that information.

Joe Biden is a murderous thug.

Well...I assume you have not gotten the vax right?

Since Omicron is so contagious...you are going to get it most likely.

And without the vax...it may kill you.

You OK with that?
With the VAX, it may kill you as well. With the VAX though you much more likely to spread it around to everyone else you selfish vaxxed jerks out there.

Take The JAB or lose your JOB!

Truth is, Take The JAB and you could lose your life, or your baby!

With the VAX, it may kill you as well. With the VAX though you much more likely to spread it around to everyone else you selfish vaxxed jerks out there.
Blatant lies

You are 20X more likely to die if you get covid unvaxxed. But hey in your case...please do NOT get vaxxed

As far as your second lie...that might be true based on behavior...assuming that unvaxxed people are more careful about social interaction...but that's not true so...

Blatant lies

You are 20X more likely to die if you get covid unvaxxed. But hey in your case...please do NOT get vaxxed

As far as your second lie...that might be true based on behavior...assuming that unvaxxed people are more careful about social interaction...but that's not true so...
Why don't you go ahead and say you agree with Penelope and want us all to die. Be honest. Take the gloves off and take your best shot. Because we know you are too chickenshit to actually say it.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Forum List

Back