New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

No, not according to me Lush.

“Mechanical ventilators work by pushing air into the lungs of critically ill patients who can no longer breathe well on their own. These patients must be sedated and have a tube stuck into their throat.

Recognizing that complications from ventilator use can occur, some intensive care units (ICUs) have started to delay putting a COVID-19 patient on a ventilator until the last possible moment, when it is truly a life-or-death decision, said Dr. Udit Chaddha, an interventional pulmonologist with Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.

"There had been a tendency earlier on in the crisis for people to put patients on ventilators early, because patients were deteriorating very quickly," Chaddha said. "That is something that most of us have stepped away from doing.

"We let these patients tolerate a little more hypoxia[oxygen deficiency]. We give them more oxygen. We don't intubate them until they are truly in respiratory distress," Chaddha said. "If you do this correctly, if you put somebody on the ventilator when they need to be put on the ventilator and not prematurely, then the ventilator is the only option."

If you look at this article, it’s from April 2020.

Very early in the pandemic, before we knew what we were doing, some places did use ventilators earlier. Again, everything was so new and mistakes were made. This phase was really only in the early weeks in New York. It became quite apparent that later intubation was better.

Placing patients prematurely on ventilators would therefore only have a modest affect on overall mortality given how limited the practice was.

CDC says the vaccines nor masks don’t protect you from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu.
Their reference to masks was in regard to cloth masks...but you knew that

And the say that vaxxed and boosted gives 40% protection against catching it and you are 20 times less likely to get very sick or die

But you knew that too

Their reference to masks was in regard to cloth masks...but you knew that

And the say that vaxxed and boosted gives 40% protection against catching it and you are 20 times less likely to get very sick or die

But you knew that too
I haven’t seen an N95 mask worn in 2 years, shitforbrains.

Why is this post in the political forum? The short answer is that by now we all acknowledge that covid has become a political issue rather than a medical one. The CDC fakes statistics to elevate the numbers in a political power bid. There is no discussion on treating patients, only vaccinations which have been proven to be ineffective and sometimes deadly.

Why is this post in the political forum? The short answer is that by now we all acknowledge that covid has become a political issue rather than a medical one. The CDC fakes statistics to elevate the numbers in a political power bid. There is no discussion on treating patients, only vaccinations which have been proven to be ineffective and sometimes deadly.
True.

The only reason there is vaccine hesitancy from the political right is because of Fox News and the kook sites that live to get mouse clicks. Blacks who have refused the vaccine actually have a concrete reason for their foolish hesitancy--much like if your brother drown in a pool...you'd be hesitant to go into that pool.

You Leftards hate science.
CDC says the vaccines nor masks don’t protect you from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu.
Exactly what you science haters said was a conspiracy.
Not even remotely true. The actual story was that masks are not 100% effective. Nosocomial infections have been a fact of life as long as there have been healthcare... Expecting 100% eradication is a right wing strawman.

He should have if he didn’t.
Anything else, shitforbrains?
LOL Remember when your orange douche heavily promoted hydroxychloroquine? How about when he talked up disinfectant? Well, when he did sick, did he take any of it? Of course not. The douche bag went for what Dr. Fauci recommended although, in a typical douche bag way, he never gave Dr. Fauci any credit and in fact insulted your douche bag insulted the good doctor.

And, you retards lapped it all up. That's what. Get it now, retard?

But hey, keep recommending Lysol or Ivermectin or urine or whatever you guys fancy. Don't take the vaccine. That works very well for America. The sooner we thin the retard herd, the better!! :auiqs.jpg:

you got your money's worth.
I got a lot more than that. I'm not sick, I have no medical bill, and quite possibly natural immunity.
I also have the privilege of giving the middle finger to dictatorial assholes like you. That's priceless.

Don't see any big stories yet.

It's all turning Mac, and very fast. Big story in the WaPo yesterday about a man in the hospital for two months on a vent. His family sued to have the hospital NOT remove him and have him transferred to Texas. The family won. He's now in a Texas hospital, hopefully not getting killed by people like ghouls on this board who hate the unvaxxed.

The rub?

This was reported in the WASHINGTON POST.

It's butt covering. It's so they can say, when the deluge comes---and it's coming--oh HEY! We got in front of this.

No they didn't, Mac. But some of us did.

This is true. Whenever someone has covid 19 and they present at our hospitals, they are not given ivermectin. There are 3 vaccines that have been approved by the FDA and CDC for prevention of effects of Covid 19. None of them are ivermectin. A cold compress will give you some relief from a fever if you get covid. Sudafed will help you breathe better too. Those are therapeutic benefits...they treat the symptoms, not the virus.

I feel bad for you. You're smart enough to put sentences together but not smart enough to see big pictures and put them together, corny.

Not even when the narrative falls apart. There are so many of you.

True.

The only reason there is vaccine hesitancy from the political right is because of Fox News and the kook sites that live to get mouse clicks. Blacks who have refused the vaccine actually have a concrete reason for their foolish hesitancy--much like if your brother drown in a pool...you'd be hesitant to go into that pool.

"The only reason....."

The sign of a simple thinker.

I’m afraid I know about 20 or so personally, with just learning of many more today. All individuals (co-workers and neighbors) accepted one of the (fake) vaccines and at least 10 of them had boosters. Not sure if the others had a booster. The neighbor who told me to rush out and get my shot has fortunately recovered from his 2 shots- Good thing the jabs weren’t from one of those bad batches or it could have turned out worse.

These were a lot of the people who were the biggest shamers and preachers on Social Media. "Get your shot, get your booster! Yes, YOU!"

Since they have been sick--some of them very sick--there are crickets. Huh.

Forum List

Back