New Palin Book "The Rogue"

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Now, I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin, don't want to see her run for the nomination, and don't think she adds much to the political discourse. Just to establish my bona fides here.

That said, this new book written by this stalker who moved in next to the Palins and talked to anyone who had a grudge or beef with them, was just kind of creepy.

Here... since you appear to be almost as painfully stupid as TM, let me spell it out very specifically for you.

You made a comment about the author of the book referenced in the OP...
dont let the fact he is a best selling author bother you.....he researched his subject....

I said...
points to your signature

Your signature said...
A lie ain't a side of a story. It's just a lie.

I was using your signature as a strike against the author of the book referenced in the OP... NOT as a strike against you.

I hope that clears things up for you. I know there were a lot of words all strung together (we generally call them sentences). However, I think if you really try, you might be able to get the basic concept behind my post.

Maybe not.

so he was a best selling author, at ONE TIME..

Now he figured out to make a name for himself, again.

This guy was a creep. I wish he would move into next most of you here who buy this crap and spies and stalks around your town asking about the DIRT on you, because after all, he is a best selling author and researchers his STUFF....:lol:

This guy was a creep. I wish he would move into next most of you here who buy this crap and spies and stalks around your town asking about the DIRT on you, because after all, he is a best selling author and researchers his STUFF....:lol:

does your knee whack you in the chin when you post?

does your knee whack you in the chin when you post?

that made some sort of sense to you I guess, but you better watch out, you got a atta boy from your butt buddy.

Forum List

Back