New mini-documentary shows mother's misery after trans ideology hooked her daughter

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

"They want me to have a certain understanding that there is such a thing as a child who is born transgender, and this is who they are. I do not believe that to be true. I will not lie to the court. I will not state otherwise. I believe too strongly in my oath to tell the truth. My child is a girl, and I won't lie to her or anyone else. I think that's good parenting."

Good for you mom ...no one ever tells these kids the truth ..
Theyre gonna pump her full of hormones ,the shrink will bill many hours ,and then "doctors" well theyll butcher her for money.

when they're all done and not another dollar to be had theyll toss her out like trash .....
How many detrans have already cried over it.........

All the state cares about is that her daughter does not reproduce to help reduce carbon footprints

How sad is this. How many lives has the democrat party destroyed?

Every parent is presented with a window of opportunity.

A very short period of time to establish a rapport with their child and a bond of trust that will continue well past infancy and into young adulthood.

When a child believes that, despite everything, the parent is honest with and has the best interests of the child at heart, it will go a long way to mitigate the onslaught of other influences that begin to assault that child as they get older.

There is no simple formula to establishing that rapport and what works on one child might not work on another (even children in the same family).

But, when that trust is established, all those other influences trying to undermine the parent-child relationship will lose some of their appeal.

There have always been people who seek to do your children harm or to subvert them to their cause. Only a bond of trust between the parent and child can protect them from those people.

index.jpg

"They want me to have a certain understanding that there is such a thing as a child who is born transgender, and this is who they are. I do not believe that to be true. I will not lie to the court. I will not state otherwise. I believe too strongly in my oath to tell the truth. My child is a girl, and I won't lie to her or anyone else. I think that's good parenting."

Good for you mom ...no one ever tells these kids the truth ..
Theyre gonna pump her full of hormones ,the shrink will bill many hours ,and then "doctors" well theyll butcher her for money.

when they're all done and not another dollar to be had theyll toss her out like trash .....
How many detrans have already cried over it.........

Throw trans people in jail -- that way it will be a deterrent to future trans people......that is the only way we can save our culture bro

Every parent is presented with a window of opportunity.

A very short period of time to establish a rapport with their child and a bond of trust that will continue well past infancy and into young adulthood.

When a child believes that, despite everything, the parent is honest with and has the best interests of the child at heart, it will go a long way to mitigate the onslaught of other influences that begin to assault that child as they get older.

There is no simple formula to establishing that rapport and what works on one child might not work on another (even children in the same family).

But, when that trust is established, all those other influences trying to undermine the parent-child relationship will lose some of their appeal.

There have always been people who seek to do your children harm or to subvert them to their cause. Only a bond of trust between the parent and child can protect them from those people.

View attachment 675490
All the kid had to do was say she felt unsafe mentally and emotionally and it was all over

No excuse for it

Forum List

Back