New Mexico woman defends daughter accused of throwing baby in dumpster

No I don't, that's kind of the point. What's wrong with "You know I love you but what you did was WRONG!" especially coming from one's mom.
If you read the article closely, it said that they had a medical appointment while she was knocked up. SO? There is no way the mom didn't know that she wasn't pregnant. That makes her an accomplice. Who do you think paid for that appointment, the 18 year old? Do you honestly believe medical professionals didn't notice she was pregnant? Do you really think she went alone?

". . He said Avila told investigators that she did not know she was pregnant until last week when she sought treatment for abdominal pain. She also told police she ended her relationship with the suspected father back in August.. . "

So? Bulldog is right. Of course criminals are going to deny a crime. What is so hard to understand about that? You were triggered when I suggest the mom be prosecuted for engaging in criminal conspiracy.

Well? I am sorry if reality and the horror of how terrible folks are, upsets you.

Her behavior is all you need to know to discern truth. . YOU are a good person. Can't you tell bad people when you see them? :dunno:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Everybody makes mistakes:' New Mexico mother defends her teen daughter, 18, after she tossed her newborn into a dumpster and then claimed she didn't know was pregnant (despite telling her pals about baby four months ago)​

". . . According to texts shared with DailyMail.com by a friend of the 16-year-old, Avila had told him she was pregnant but claimed she miscarried after they split last summer.

But friends of Avila's said she had been open about her pregnancy at school and stopped coming to class shortly before the Christmas break in mid-December.

Both Avila and her mother Martha told police they did not know she was pregnant, with Avila telling cops that she gave birth in the bathroom of her parents' modest home last Thursday and panicked before dumping her baby in the trash.

Avila, who is due in court in Lovington, New Mexico, on Wednesday afternoon, is currently out on bond and is laying low at her parents' house.. . "

banning abortion will result in more dumpster babies...

I'm not sure what this case has to do with abortion.

But the girls family, and the fathers family both say they want the baby.

:rolleyes:

ax.gif

The daughter should be charged for attempted murder. Honestly I'd be ok with execution, at the very least she should be sterilized and put in jail for atleast 10 years.
Sterilized for sure

no more children for that little bitch

We need to encourage alot more women to not have kids. That will help alot of things. Just focus on your job and forego a family. We support this.

Welcome to Joe Biden’s America where his voters do 4th trimester abortions.

Wanted babies don't end up in dumpsters

Unless a criminal conspiracy to murder your own family gets caught on tape and uncovered in texts?

:dunno:

". . . Now Avila's mother Martha, 47, has broken her silence to defend her daughter and told DailyMail.com that the birth came as 'a shock' outside her $104,000 home in Hobbs.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, she said: 'People can talk and give their opinion. Everybody makes mistakes. People can preach all they want, they can judge all they want but we only care about the judgment of one.'

She added: 'Yeah it has been a shock.'

Martha told DailyMail.com that she wasn't sure if the family would be handed custody of baby Saul – although that is likely to be contested by the family of the baby's father. . . "

I really don't understand, why they didn't have her get an abortion, or just take the baby to a safe haven for adoption. None of it makes any sense to me. It certainly has nothing to do with the abortion debate though. I have no idea why you want to bring that into the discussion. NM is a reasonably moderate State, even if the abortion issue gets kicked back to the voters of States to decide, on a State by State basis, according to the tenth amendment, it will never be made illegal in NM. I think we can pretty much both agree on that.

We need to encourage alot more women to not have kids. That will help alot of things. Just focus on your job and forego a family. We support this.
Sure. Let's not replace the population. That's the answer!

Wait! What precisely is the problem here again?

Wanted babies don't end up in dumpsters
Throw new born kittens in a dumpster without the mamma cat and you can go to jail for animal cruelty. Yet here you are basically defending the undefensible.

They should throw her sorry ass in prison for at least 10 years for this BS.

Along with all the trash who agree with late term abortions. Where they even kill the baby by smashing the babies head in the birth canal.

This BS needs to end...................I don't care who on the left disagrees............

Late term abortion is barbarism...........and this thing in this article needs to live behind bars for a long time.

I second this. If the baby was most definitely no longer a part of another person's body, what happened to it should most definitely be labeled attempted murder.

God bless you and the baby always!!!

Holly
The mother had no part in planning what her daughter did and did not help her do it. She did not conceal the crime. There is no conspiracy and no accessory. Defending a relative with words is not a crime. All people accused of a crime have a right to present a defense.

You characters want to insert your moral outrage into law. I am always amazed at the ignorance of American law I see.

Last edited:
In my opinion, people should really quit attempting to defend that which is indefensible.
She must be white. If she was black you wouldnt have made this thread. Your racism tells me so much about a story before i even read it..

Forum List

Back