New Mexico Voted for Biden; Now Regrets Oil, Gas Suspension

They are free to work for whomever they want to or start their own business. They are poor because they are bad with money. You already admitted that.
Yet, corporate welfare is alive and well and has even paid out multimillion dollar bonuses. Not all poor are bad with money they simply don't have much money to work with to begin with.
Start your own business. Get an SBA loan. Not overly difficult. Why do you have an issue with that?
I want to start a business in the cannabis sector.

They are free to work for whomever they want to or start their own business. They are poor because they are bad with money. You already admitted that.
Yet, corporate welfare is alive and well and has even paid out multimillion dollar bonuses. Not all poor are bad with money they simply don't have much money to work with to begin with.
Start your own business. Get an SBA loan. Not overly difficult. Why do you have an issue with that?
Then do it. Only one holding you back is you.

Even for federal loans?

Even for federal loans?
For Cannabis you need to find specialized lenders. Again, if you do the work you will find the funding but you also need to bring something to the table. What do you know about that industry?

Even for federal loans?
For Cannabis you need to find specialized lenders. Again, if you do the work you will find the funding but you also need to bring something to the table. What do you know about that industry?
I am into container gardening.

Even for federal loans?
I am into container gardening.
Well then get your business plan together and find some backers. Network.

Forum List

Back