New Mexico killer Alec Baldwin threatens a reporter with an umbrella in New York

Q#1: Nope
Q#2: I have no daughter, two sons and two grandsons

Statement: "To defend this lowlife says volumes about a pig like you."

Response: You're a liar. I never defended "Pedo" Alec. I never accuse anyone without substantive evidence; when I had probative facts I did so under penalty of perjury. Sense you are a hack who accuses others with only your biases and opinions it's clear to me you are a damn liar. Do as VP Cheney told a US Senator, "Go F yourself".

Projection. Baldwin is guilty and yes you did defend him. You are just another piece of Prog trash.

Projection. Baldwin is guilty and yes you did defend him. You are just another piece of Prog trash.
POST ANYONE OF MY COMMENTS THAT I DEFENDED HIM. SINCE YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SO STATED, IT IS YOU WHO ARE A DAMN LIAR.

AS FOR MY BEING A PROGRESSIVE, I'VE ALWAYS STATED I'M A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT. I EXPLAINED MY DEFINITIONS OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LIBERAL AND A PROGRESSIVE SEVERAL TIME BEFORE. IF YOU APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING ME A LIAR I'LL BE HAPPY TO EDIFY YOU AND YOUR LIES AND IGNORANCE. SOMETHING ALL LIBERALS ARE LIKELY TO DO.

How does one "assassinate" the character of a character who just assassinated an unarmed woman?
Which unarmed woman do you name? Were you a witness to the woman shot and killed by attempting to enter the Capitol Building on 6 January, or the one who was a member of the crew making a film.

The former case was when a law enforcement officer acted in self defense, a mob breaking into the capitol and defending himself and others is a legal and moral decision. The latter case is still under investigation, sadly assholes like you accuse Baldwin of an intentional murder without any evidence.

You're also a hypocrite, defending Rittenhouse who was armed, loaded and with his finger on the trigger and claiming self defense.

Forum List

Back