"NEW MEXICO GOV ORDER MANADTORY MASKS FOR EMPLOYEES OR EMPLOYER GET FINED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2020
Well, my husband just got a text from his employer that the Governor here in New Mexico has made a mandatory order for all employees to wear a mask before they enter a place of business. If any employees are caught it is a $100 fine for his employer. This is just the beginning, "real quick question " "DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS OR HAS HAD THE VIRUS?" I have asked quite a few people & they say "no." This leads me to figure that something not quite right is going on with this whole COVID thing. I guess whatever is coming next so big that they had to shut the whole world down to achieve the required effects necessary? " type in any # in search bar followed by new cases & see what you come up with;" (Type a different number at least 3 times).????

Well, my husband just got a text from his employer that the Governor here in New Mexico has made a mandatory order for all employees to wear a mask before they enter a place of business. If any employees are caught it is a $100 fine for his employer. This is just the beginning, "real quick question " "DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS OR HAS HAD THE VIRUS?" I have asked quite a few people & they say "no." This leads me to figure that something not quite right is going on with this whole COVID thing. I guess whatever is coming next so big that they had to shut the whole world down to achieve the required effects necessary? " type in any # in search bar followed by new cases & see what you come up with;" (Type a different number at least 3 times).????
I know of no one who has had the virus much less gotten sick or died. So again, you see the real plan, just WHO is going to fine your employer if you walk in without a mask? Who is going to keep track or tell? Will there be a brown shirt in the lobby of every building? On every block corner? You are now seeing the real intent that they dare not have tried to pull all at once 3 months ago.

FWIW, the state of Florida has said Fuck it all to going back and doing another shutdown.

Not really knowing what a Bernie Sanders fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands

except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little “Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.”

Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not a Bernie Sanders fan.'

The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you a Bernie Sanders fan?'

Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Conservative.'

The teacher asked him” why he's a Conservative.”
Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mum's a
Conservative and my Dad's a Conservative, so I'm a Conservative.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your Mum was a Moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'

Little Johnny replied, 'A Bernie Sanders fan.'
I know of no one who has had the virus much less gotten sick or died. So again, you see the real plan, just WHO is going to fine your employer if you walk in without a mask? Who is going to keep track or tell? Will there be a brown shirt in the lobby of every building? On every block corner? You are now seeing the real intent that they dare not have tried to pull all at once 3 months ago.

FWIW, the state of Florida has said Fuck it all to going back and doing another shutdown.
EXACTLY. THANK YOU FOR COMMENT. I
DON'T BELIEVE THAT KIDS WILL BE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL EITHER PUBLIC EDUCATION i BELIEVE HAS BEEN switch for something more sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back