New Mexico bill calls for study of controlling federal land

83% of the State of Nevada is controlled by the Feds. How do you develop dirt with no water? Easy, you MINE IT! There is gold, silver, copper, galena, lithium, and a whole host of other minerals that we can't get access too thanks to the over reaching federal government.

Crawl back in your hole now. That seems to be the only thing you actually know anything about.

Nevada is already being heavily mined.

We even have our own organization.

Mines in Nevada Nevada Mining Association

Seems you Canadians don't know much about the United States of America.

How do you collect tax revenue from dirt and rock.

How do you collect taxes from property? LOL!

How do you develop areas with no water.

I'm guessing that developers won't buy land they can't develop.

You do realize you've answered your own question.

And, as usual, you would be wrong. Your ignorance is truly astonishing. Are you capable of wiping your own ass?

all_us_public_lands.jpg

federal_land.png

Try again! California's agriculture is in the central valley. Not much red there.

Clearly you don't know shit about California geography. There is plenty of red in prime agricultural lands there silly boy.

83% of the State of Nevada is controlled by the Feds. How do you develop dirt with no water? Easy, you MINE IT! There is gold, silver, copper, galena, lithium, and a whole host of other minerals that we can't get access too thanks to the over reaching federal government.

Crawl back in your hole now. That seems to be the only thing you actually know anything about.

Nevada is already being heavily mined.

We even have our own organization.

Mines in Nevada Nevada Mining Association

Seems you Canadians don't know much about the United States of America.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You truly are a clueless moron. I live near Reno, idiot. The Nevada Mining Association doesn't like me too much because I am working to get them to pay more taxes to the State. Sadly, it is Canadian companies that are doing the majority of the mining here.

Keep digging your hole deeper, stupid.

Clearly you don't know shit about California geography. There is plenty of red in prime agricultural lands there silly boy.

Where is the majority of California's agriculture located?

Doesn't matter. You said that all federal lands were in places like Death Valley which I categorically proved was bullshit. As are you.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You truly are a clueless moron. I live near Reno, idiot. The Nevada Mining Association doesn't like me too much because I am working to get them to pay more taxes to the State. Sadly, it is Canadian companies that are doing the majority of the mining here.

Reno, Alberta? Reno Alberta - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Making Canadian corporation pay more? You'll NEVER receive the Maple Leaf Award for that!

Doesn't matter. You said that all federal lands were in places like Death Valley which I categorically proved was bullshit. As are you.

Sure it does. Where is the majority of agriculture land in California. Hint, it's NOT owned by the feds.

I stated in post #16, 'If you get a map of federal land in California, I'm sure you'll find very little where agriculture is present, like Death Valley.' So you lied.

Making Canadian corporation pay more? You'll NEVER receive the Maple Leaf Award for that!

I live on the other side of that mountain there...Reno NEVADA, is the city in the fore view...

downtown_Reno_Nevada.jpg

Sure it does. Where is the majority of agriculture land in California. Hint, it's NOT owned by the feds.

I stated in post #16, 'If you get a map of federal land in California, I'm sure you'll find very little where agriculture is present, like Death Valley.' So you lied.

No I didn't. There is shitloads of agricultural land along the eastern front of the Sierra Nevada, all up in the Humboldt Forrest, in the Coast Ranges, BEHIND the Coast Ranges in the valleys, the Feds control almost half of California. That's a lot of arable land that you ignore.

The Feds have controlled,the water for the valley and have put many farmers and farm workers out of business because of a snail darter or some such little,critter. New Mexico must have a lot of forests I don't know about in those deserts to worry about fire. I wonder if the state leased a million acres of that land for solar panels how much income that would bring the state. I am sure New Mexico has paid for lots of hurricane FEMA for Florida so I have no problem seeing my tax money go to New Mexico. Your kicking a dead horse One.

The Feds have controlled,the water for the valley and have put many farmers and farm workers out of business because of a snail darter or some such little,critter. New Mexico must have a lot of forests I don't know about in those deserts to worry about fire. I wonder if the state leased a million acres of that land for solar panels how much income that would bring the state. I am sure New Mexico has paid for lots of hurricane FEMA for Florida so I have no problem seeing my tax money go to New Mexico. Your kicking a dead horse One.

Corporate farms are the biggest enemy to small farmers, NOT the feds.

No I didn't. There is shitloads of agricultural land along the eastern front of the Sierra Nevada, all up in the Humboldt Forrest, in the Coast Ranges, BEHIND the Coast Ranges in the valleys, the Feds control almost half of California. That's a lot of arable land that you ignore.

Which farms are on federally owned land?

Which farms are on federally owned land?

None dummy. That's the fucking point.

I live on the other side of that mountain there...Reno NEVADA, is the city in the fore view...

downtown_Reno_Nevada.jpg
Nice. Picture looks like it was taken from My father's backyard....well, the backyard he had before he passed away...

Forum List

Back