Just trying to find new platform since recently losing others. Want to keep Up2Date, w/ likeminded Patr10ts

1611125008700.png

I tried to respond to your pm, but you have to open it up. Its locked up tight. Unless you have to have 10 or more posts to use pm. I forget. Been here forever, lol.

Anyway...just chat away in this thread for awhile. A mod will come along and remind you of the rules...or go to Announcements? I think they are posted in there.

Meanwhile...its pretty easy going here. Lots of patriots..lots of dems too (bummer), but..moderation is pretty good. In other words...they are fair. Not ban happy. Lots of veterans. Lots of boomers but lots in their 30's and 40's....some younger.

USMB is better than GAB or Parler in my opinion. Hence me still being here.

Tell more about yourself too. That helps us get to know who you are. Go in your control panel too and mess around with it. But wait til you have some posts under your belt.

Oh..and some forums have codes....like in The Lounge forum, no bashing, no name calling, etc. Then there are other forums more lax. Down in the basement is Flame Zone (mostly dems), Rubber Room, etc. Those are more or less semi free for all. Some words are not allowed...like the N word, C word, etc.

Just don't run off before you give it a chance. No clue who you are, but welcome to USMB.

You can find a list of the mods, and other info on what is allowed or not allowed here:

If you need to call a mod or any other member, use @Whomever (their user name). Hossfly is a veteran and a patriot. I'll use him as a sample, lol.

Anyone able to help him for his iphone? That is what he is on. I HATE using my phone to post here cuz it's hard to navigate.
If you can assist...he will appreciate it. At least he got his pm open now, lol. So..he's learning. :spinner:

And just for funzies...I tweet a LOT of threads over there. He may be one that decided to join instead of just look? Dunno.
I keep tweeting to come here too, without tweeting a thread.

Forum List

Back