BHB

Rookie
May 28, 2010
Hey everyone. I moved from a different forum that was killed by liberal moderators. I hope this is a place where we can agree and disagree while remaining adults. I don't support either party, but I vote for the more conservative usually. I'm looking forward to some banter.

Hey everyone. I moved from a different forum that was killed by liberal moderators. I hope this is a place where we can agree and disagree while remaining adults. I don't support either party, but I vote for the more conservative usually. I'm looking forward to some banter.

well hey howdy. lemme know in a month how its working out for you --- especially the remaining adult part.

don't worry about the mods here --- they let both sides get just as infantile as they'd like.

banter_logo.gif

Welcome.

As a true-blue Liberal, I welcome you.

Mods? What mods?

Apparently, the liberals on your former board wanted to control the tone of the board. The only way they can do that is the stifle the conservative views presented...just like our POTUS, SOTH and SML do.

Welcome to USMB...the best on the net!

:welcome:

Glad that you recognize that both parties are corrupt.so very few here do.

well hey howdy. lemme know in a month how its working out for you --- especially the remaining adult part.

don't worry about the mods here --- they let both sides get just as infantile as they'd like.

yeah thats the thing thats cool about this site is thats usually the case.

o dont deny what you are...but welcome and enjoy

I don't deny who I am. I used to think I was republican, but after watching politics more closely as I've grow older, I don't think either party is representative of true conservatism.

Welcome aboard, jump right in and enjoy, this truly is the best on the web.

I like your name and avatar picture. I am retired 1SG from the louisiana national guard. I deployed to NO during hurricane Katrina and Lake Chrles for Hurricane Rita.

Hello and welcome, BHB. I only have two questions. What's your blood type and how are your neck veins?

Well...welcome to the board then

Give it some time, it will grow on you

Forum List

Back