thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Good day to all.
I am conservative. I do not hold membership to any political party.
I eschew political correctness, large intrusive government, believe the US COnstitution and the mission of the framers. I believe Federal and state governments exist the pleasure of the citizens.
I think the distinct American culture in under attack form the politcal left.
I believe in American exceptionialism and that the United States of America is the greatest nation on the planet. In no other place on earth can one come to our shores with the equivalent of five US Dollars in their pocket and become a millionaire.
I wish for all people of this great nation to have the opportunity to achieve and succeed to best of their ability and that government need not stand on the way of these dreams.
I believe strongly in the US Constitution. I think legislature and not the courts should be making law. I think the seperation of powers in the Three Branches of the federal government is a pretty good thing.
I am a fair to middling typist and I would like to apologize in advance for what will be mant typos in the future.
I shoot from the hip. There is nothing contrived about my posts. I say what I think and back it up with facts. Links a plenty.
I will challenge anyone who posts a comment to do the same. Opionion based on facts is the only type of civilized opinion.
No this is not a free country. It is a representative republic.
The Bill of Rights is the most significant and brilliant concept of modern man. Of course those rights are not absolute. For example as much as one has the right to freedom of speech others have the right to find that speech to be unacceptable. The FRamers thought of that. Also the Framers made the First Amendment abundantly clear, Freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.
I will debate the issues as long as it is kept civil. Aggreement is not required.

Last edited:
Good day to all.
I eschew political correctness, large intrusive government, believe the US COnstitution and the mission of the framers. I believe Federal and state governments exist the pleasure of the citizens.
I believe in American exceptionialism and that the United States of America is the greatest nation on the planet. In no other place on earth can one come to our shores with the equivalent of five US Dollars in their pocket and become a millionaire.
I wish for all people of this great nation to have the opportunity to achieve and succeed to best of their ability and that government need not stand on the way of these dreams.
I believe strongly in the US Constitution. I think legislature and not the courts should be making law. I think the seperation of powers in the Three Branches of the federal government is a pretty good thing.
I am a fair ot middling typist and I would like to apologize in advance for what will be mant typos in the future.
I shoot from the hip. There is nothning contrived about my posts. I say what I think and back it up wiht facts. Links a plenty.
I will challenge anyone who posts a comment ot do the same. Opionion based on facts is the only type of civilized opinion.
The Bill of Rights is the most significant and brilliant concept of modern man. Of course those rights are not absolute. For example as much as one has the right to freedom of speech others have the right to find that speech to be unacceptable
I will debate the issues as long as it is kept civil. Aggreement is not required.

Welcome. You and I will get along swimmingly as we have the exact same philosophy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA]YouTube - Salad Fingers - Spoons[/ame]

thereisnospoon, we agree on just about every point. Welcome to the forum.

Good day to all.
I am a fair to middling typist and I would like to apologize in advance for what will be mant typos in the future.
I shoot from the hip. There is nothing contrived about my posts. I say what I think and back it up with facts. Links a plenty.
I will challenge anyone who posts a comment to do the same. Opionion based on facts is the only type of civilized opinion.
The Bill of Rights is the most significant and brilliant concept of modern man. Of course those rights are not absolute. For example as much as one has the right to freedom of speech others have the right to find that speech to be unacceptable. The FRamers thought of that. Also the Framers made the First Amendment abundantly clear, Freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Welcome, thereisnospoon! I commend your list of claims. Good luck on the long civil debate.

Well now..

I'm going to read your introduction yet again, only this time I'm going to have the, Star Spangle Banner, playing in the background and a large American flag waving off in the distance.

I like to have a few bombs bursting in air but I'll have to settle for a bag full of, "party poppers"

Welcome A Board...:salute:

Last edited:
I disagree with everything you have written you fucking ****!

Just kidding.

You are all right.

I will debate the issues as long as it is kept civil.

rofl.gif

BTW, Welcome!

Glad to see you're a fan of the First Amendment, you'll see some pretty free speech around these parts. :lol:

Welcome to the zoo! :D

Good day to all.
I am a fair ot middling typist and I would like to apologize in advance for what will be mant typos in the future.
I shoot from the hip. There is nothning contrived about my posts. I say what I think and back it up wiht facts. Links a plenty.
I will challenge anyone who posts a comment ot do the same. Opionion based on facts is the only type of civilized opinion.
The Bill of Rights is the most significant and brilliant concept of modern man. Of course those rights are not absolute. For example as much as one has the right to freedom of speech others have the right to find that speech to be unacceptable

Welcome. You and I will get along swimmingly as we have the exact same philosophy.

Shut up, douchebag.

Welcome to USMB!

:)

thereisnospoon, we agree on just about every point. Welcome to the forum.

Well now..

I'm going to read your introduction yet again, only this time I'm going to have the, Star Spangle Banner, playing in the background and a large American flag waving off in the distance.

I like to have a few bombs bursting in air but I'll have to settle for a bag full of, "party poppers"

Welcome A Board...:salute:

Ooh! Ooh! What they said!!!!!! Woohoo!

Welcome.

I hope the moderators told you that, as a new member, you are responsible for bringing the beer and pizza?:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back