New Member from VA

mcgeemp

Rookie
Mar 20, 2010
Hey everyone, I live in Virginia and am fed up with the current outlook our country is currently heading for. I wanted to find a forum online to contribute to and gain insight from as well.

Hi and welcome! You've found a great place . . . .lots of smart folks here (both sides) and of course the requisite lemmings (both sides).

Hi and welcome! You've found a great place . . . .lots of smart folks here (both sides) and of course the requisite lemmings (both sides).

Hello mcgeemp, and which category do we fall under Zoom-boing

I am sure you will find some of us are confusing, if not a” self confused” mix for dice.
No pity to the self inflicted damages.
State your mind, and be sure to defend it with clarification. Fun stuff

Have fun and remember you are unique…just like everyone else.:clap2:

Is that Mc Geemp? Or M C Gee M P?
Oh hell the possibilities are endless.

:welcome:
Welcome to you mcgeemp

I am sure you will find some of us are confusing, if not a” self confused” mix for dice.

Welcome to you mcgeemp

Nice avatar Jurginvoncelle, is that your work?

Hey everyone, I live in Virginia and am fed up with the current outlook our country is currently heading for. I wanted to find a forum online to contribute to and gain insight from as well.

Welcome from a fellow Virginian!
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :).
-YL

Welcome .. just be careful with seemingly sweet old ladies offering big juicy apples.

Juicy sweet buns.. a completely different story...

Last edited:
You have succeeded. You can do both here. I look forward to your contributions and hope to enlighten you as well. We both have a lot to learn.

Welcome to you mcgeemp

Nice avatar Jurginvoncelle, is that your work?
I agree that it's nice work, even though it makes her look kinda horny. I sorta like horny women!

Welcome .. just be careful with seemingly sweet old ladies offering big juicy apples.

Juicy sweet buns.. a completely different story...

Yeah! I could eat a Honey Bun right now! How about faxin' me one?:lol:

http://www.littledebbie.com/products/HoneyBuns.asp

hnybun1.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to the never ending recess in a playground of beauty, bullshit, brilliance and bullies.

Like everything worthwhile, you have to sort them out for yourself :cool:

:welcome: Mcgeemp, a nice state, got lots of friends there and the weather around Virginia Beach is pretty nice all year round, but too crowded.

Welcome to the never ending recess in a playground of beauty, bullshit, brilliance and bullies.

Like everything worthwhile, you have to sort them out for yourself :cool:

Yup. My motto has always been. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull shit. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back