New Marxist Terrorist Group: Justice Democrats

I still don't understand what Trumpbots think a "Trained Marxist" is.

They sure seem to be scared of them, yet they haven't any idea of what they are.

Let's see...Karl Marx was an economist.

Are Trumpbots scared that the BLM movement is a legion of economists?

Oh how scary!
Fuck you, commie scum. :Boom2:

Oh, you hurt me sooo

You ignorant shit!
Prove how ignorant I am, commie fucktard!
You get nothing for not earning it. Fuck off, cupcake boi!
You got the right one now, punkass bitch!
I ain't in the mood for your fucktarded bullshit, pansy fuck!
When's the last time you did a day of work in your life, you useless leech?

Wow, your not just stupid, your nasty as well. You sound like an angry teeny-bopper. What are you 14 years old?

Hey, puberty is tough....

BTW, I'm working right now. I only post when I'm waiting for processes to run or have other time in between various projects.

Unlike you, I'm not a full time paid troll.
Yeah, you can post on the internet while working..what a man's job you have. /sarcasm
I doubt you're doing a day of work today.

Seriously...I couldn't care less what you thought.

You're an ignorant shit and nothing more.
Oh? Prove it, punk.
You're a poofter fairy. Prove me wrong.

Mod Note: This is a warned post.. Do NOT reply to it..

Prove you're not a paid troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
The movement to destroy our Republic continues. These people don't believe in free speech or the Constitution, just riots, destruction of private and public property.

Cry, baby, cry.

crying-baby-istock660.jpg

Actually what you really mean by saying "marxist terrorist group" is "black", you fucking racist pig.

sGVTw10.png
No, bitch. There's black Americans here, none of us want anything to do with the Marxist terrorist groups.
In fact, if the government doesn't do something soon, we will. Together, as Americans. I talk to people all around me every day, and most of us are on the same page. Especially white and black Americans around here.
The Cubans? They love America like a motherfucker! They escaped Che Geuvara and Castro to get here.
They KNOW what communism is.
Personally I think we can do it with just the white and black folk, but we all know the Cubans are right there with America. If we need them, they will be there. They ain't nothing to mess with, either.

Last edited:
while they are definitely flamboyant creatives, these progressive Marxists don't know how to get shit done. they need someone to implement policy! that's my concern here, my friends

Maybe the Right can take on some "personal responsibility", stop playing the victim, and do a better job of communicating an alternative.

Helpful hint: Calling people freeloaders and losers and commies probably isn't a great idea. When the Left called you guys "deplorables", did it help their cause? Nope.

This is on you.
Here is a hint for you, acknowledge that BLM admits to being trained by Marists and has adopted a Marxist ideology.

Then admit that Marxism has murdered more people historically than Nazi ideology.

Then admit that the media refuses to discuss the fact that BLM are Marxists, and they refuse to raise the red flag of Marxism like they do neo-Nazis who show up at protests and say they support Trump.

Then admit that academia has failed generations of kids regarding the evils of Marxism, and the fact that Marxist ideology has murdered around a 100 million people last century and the fact that Stalin had far more people murdered than Hitler.

Of course, that would require you taking your head out your rear, so never mind
Let's go ahead and stipulate to all of that.

NOW what?

I agree there needs to viable alternatives to the BLM Marxist agenda. But first you must label them properly and accurately per their own mission statement and literature to provide that contrast. By their own statements they are anti nuclear family, anti faith and religion, anti capitalism, and Marxist in political ideology.

The media is providing cover for BLM, they will not tell the truth or vet them. So someone will have to speak truth to power.

The alternative is genuine criminal justice reform. But that message has been lost in all the violence and destruction. Trump in conjunction with some Senate Democrats signed a good reform bill into Law. The media largely ignored it because they are so rabidly any Trump. But more needs to be done. That is the way forward imho.

Maybe the Right can take on some "personal responsibility", stop playing the victim, and do a better job of communicating an alternative.

Helpful hint: Calling people freeloaders and losers and commies probably isn't a great idea. When the Left called you guys "deplorables", did it help their cause? Nope.

This is on you.
Here is a hint for you, acknowledge that BLM admits to being trained by Marists and has adopted a Marxist ideology.

Then admit that Marxism has murdered more people historically than Nazi ideology.

Then admit that the media refuses to discuss the fact that BLM are Marxists, and they refuse to raise the red flag of Marxism like they do neo-Nazis who show up at protests and say they support Trump.

Then admit that academia has failed generations of kids regarding the evils of Marxism, and the fact that Marxist ideology has murdered around a 100 million people last century and the fact that Stalin had far more people murdered than Hitler.

NOW what?

I agree there needs to viable alternatives to the BLM Marxist agenda. But first you must label them properly and accurately per their own mission statement and literature to provide that contrast. By their own statements they are anti nuclear family, anti faith and religion, anti capitalism, and Marxist in political ideology.

The media is providing cover for BLM, they will not tell the truth or vet them. So someone will have to speak truth to power.

The alternative is genuine criminal justice reform. But that message has been lost in all the violence and destruction.
I have a readily available viable alternative.
It's called "real Americans" ; Fuck them pieces of shiet! :death:
I tell you wut, we will not put up with that crap much more. When America explodes, BLM and ANTIFA and corrupt politicians will get run down like a bulldozer. Right into the ground!

No doubt BLM, the group, is loving watching the Trumpsters conflate them with the national movement.

You can't buy this kind of PR. :laugh:
Maybe they should try to distinguish them from the “ other” organization. So why aren’t they?
There is BLM the group, and Black Lives Matter, the national philosophy. It's not a group. Do you not know that?
So who get the million dollar donation? The group, or the national philosophy?
You'd have explain how a philosophy can get a donation.

Look, I get it: The two things are the same to you guys. Okay.
Because they are
So if a 62 year old white woman wears a BLACK LIVES MATTER t shirt, she is a Marxist commie.

Is that correct?
You fucking got that right. Hope her old ass dies soon.

This is on you.
Without victims, the Ds have no constituents.

Says the Trump cult whose entire platform is based on the victimhood of white males, right wing Christians, and the American worker. Trump blames China for “stealing your jobs”, but in reality, Trump and the rest of the oligarchs who signed manufacturing contracts with Asian suppliers are the people who really “stole your jobs”.

They didn’t lower their prices, they lowered their costs and kept the higher profits. In Canada, any worker who has been unemployed for 10 weeks, is elligibke for retraining programs, or college tuition grants and income supports. That’s why we don’t have a “rust belt“ where the hourly rates used to work.
And yet Trump was the sole businessman who brought up the subject in public since Nixon.
And he campaigned on the fact that he wanted to manufacturer items in the US.
And your precious Global Media couldn't do squat to silence him.

Trump is STILL having his cheap suits made overseas, and as of last fall, the Trump Corporation was knowingly keeping undocumented Mexican workers on as employees at the Trump winery. Trump is great for saying "Don't do as I do, do as I say". During "Made in America Week", Mar-a-lago was applying to the Immigration Department for visa permits to hire bring in workers from Mexico to work as cooks and hotel maids in Florida. Are their no unemployed American cooks or hotel maids available in Palm Beach?

No doubt BLM, the group, is loving watching the Trumpsters conflate them with the national movement.

You can't buy this kind of PR. :laugh:
Maybe they should try to distinguish them from the “ other” organization. So why aren’t they?
There is BLM the group, and Black Lives Matter, the national philosophy. It's not a group. Do you not know that?
So who get the million dollar donation? The group, or the national philosophy?
You'd have explain how a philosophy can get a donation.

Look, I get it: The two things are the same to you guys. Okay.
Because they are
So if a 62 year old white woman wears a BLACK LIVES MATTER t shirt, she is a Marxist commie.

Is that correct?
You fucking got that right. Hope her old ass dies soon.

This is on you.
Without victims, the Ds have no constituents.

Says the Trump cult whose entire platform is based on the victimhood of white males, right wing Christians, and the American worker. Trump blames China for “stealing your jobs”, but in reality, Trump and the rest of the oligarchs who signed manufacturing contracts with Asian suppliers are the people who really “stole your jobs”.

They didn’t lower their prices, they lowered their costs and kept the higher profits. In Canada, any worker who has been unemployed for 10 weeks, is elligibke for retraining programs, or college tuition grants and income supports. That’s why we don’t have a “rust belt“ where the hourly rates used to work.
And yet Trump was the sole businessman who brought up the subject in public since Nixon.
And he campaigned on the fact that he wanted to manufacturer items in the US.
And your precious Global Media couldn't do squat to silence him.

Trump is STILL having his cheap suits made overseas, and as of last fall, the Trump Corporation was knowingly keeping undocumented Mexican workers on as employees at the Trump winery. Trump is great for saying "Don't do as I do, do as I say". During "Made in America Week", Mar-a-lago was applying to the Immigration Department for visa permits to hire bring in workers from Mexico to work as cooks and hotel maids in Florida. Are their no unemployed American cooks or hotel maids available in Palm Beach?
And Trump was the first to bring this up during his campaign, which, obviously, you didn't follow, because facts hurt your brain.
Hillary, on the other hand, ran as a Globalist.
So stuff your false concern for Americans up your a$$.

I still don't understand what Trumpbots think a "Trained Marxist" is.

They sure seem to be scared of them, yet they haven't any idea of what they are.

Let's see...Karl Marx was an economist.

Are Trumpbots scared that the BLM movement is a legion of economists?

Oh how scary!
Fuck you, commie scum. :Boom2:

Oh, you hurt me sooo

You ignorant shit!
Prove how ignorant I am, commie fucktard!
You get nothing for not earning it. Fuck off, cupcake boi!
You got the right one now, punkass bitch!
I ain't in the mood for your fucktarded bullshit, pansy fuck!
When's the last time you did a day of work in your life, you useless leech?

Mod Note: This is a warned thread. Do NOT reply to it..

I paid for you to make such a fool out of yourself. So keep doing it. It's free.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is on you.

NOW what?

The alternative is genuine criminal justice reform. But that message has been lost in all the violence and destruction. Trump in conjunction with some Senate Democrats signed a good reform bill into Law. The media largely ignored it because they are so rabidly any Trump. But more needs to be done. That is the way forward imho.
I don't think that the answer is just changing some laws. For example, we have illegal immigration laws that are just being ignored right now cuz the powers that be don't like them and for whatever reason won't change them.

I think the answer is what most don't want to hear. The answer are the things that the BLM literature and mission statements are at war with, which is God and family. Single parent homes have destroyed the black community, and the rejection of Christian values was key in accomplishing this.

instead of being angry, blacks are getting active

unless you're racist, why are you annoyed?
riots and looting? with no authority doing anything to stop it? seems rather obvious. oh wait, you're a haven't a clue poster.

This is on you.

NOW what?

I don't think that the answer is just changing some laws. For example, we have illegal immigration laws that are just being ignored right now cuz the powers that be don't like them and for whatever reason won't change them.

I think the answer is what most don't want to hear. The answer are the things that the BLM literature and mission statements are at war with, which is God and family. Single parent homes have destroyed the black community, and the rejection of Christian values was key in accomplishing this.
Justice Democrats are yet another anarchist terrorist group. She raised her fist in a Black Panther terrorist symbol.

Forum List

Back