New Liberal Triumvirate Senators Scott Brown, Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe

Republicans need to realize that in order to get Republicans elected in the Northeast they will have to elect more centrist candidates

Well, i have not paid enough attention to this bill....to know enough to comment one way or the other, as to what benefits or drawbacks that it may have....but the one thing that does concern me is Russ Feingold's vote....In most all other issues or votes, I tended to agree with the stances that Feingold has taken, even if he bucked the party....so I need to delve in to this and see why feingold voted against it....?

Republicans need to realize that in order to get Republicans elected in the Northeast they will have to elect more centrist candidates

Republicans have been running "centrist" candidates for the past few decades. Maybe people just actually want a change?

Republicans have been running "centrist" candidates for the past few decades. Maybe people just actually want a change?

For Leftwingsewerworker "centrist" is the position between Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Maybe Centrists in the Republican party should go out and form their own party!

Wait--that locks up Democratic Domination for the next century! Forget I even made that comment.

Back in January when I described Scott Brown as a pro-choice John McCain boy oh boy did I hear from the right.

Okay, I was wrong. He's well to the left of McCain.

Not just the NE. Last few elections cycles along with this one are pointing towards this idea of centrist leadership. Obama was elected because he put forth a centrist platform that mirrored Clinton's in many ways. McCain swung right and went down with the ship of right wing end of the spectrum bullshitism

:eek:

Well, i have not paid enough attention to this bill....to know enough to comment one way or the other, as to what benefits or drawbacks that it may have....but the one thing that does concern me is Russ Feingold's vote....In most all other issues or votes, I tended to agree with the stances that Feingold has taken, even if he bucked the party....so I need to delve in to this and see why feingold voted against it....?

Careful, don't get hung up on Russ. Remember not to think because you agree with him on some things, you must agree with him on all things. Keep that up front in your mind and you will stick to your own beliefs and not fall into the trap of becoming a follower.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back