anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
The leftists demote vandalism from crime to virtue. This is horrible because then every punk can like break your bike, smash your car window, destroy your front yard, and public landscapes get it even worse. Vandals have it easy and I hate them, because they squat and destroy, and nobody can force them pay restitution.

But I've just got an idea from a Turkish girl here. I oppose sharia law because it has no habeas corpus, but it does deal with vandals well. The family of the vandal must negotiate a financial settlement to the owners of the damaged property. If they can't agree, then the vandal goes to jail, and gets flogged or linched at scheduled intervals seen fit by a community judge. Sometimes the floggings are public.

How do you stop a vandal? Looks like money doesn't do it. Then lynching will.

I think this would be much more effective than anything western justice systems can do for correction.

then imagine, your jealous gf smashes your car windows and she is taken away for a public flogging butt naked.

Most vandals are guys. Would anything work on them other than institutional beating?

for a bunch of war mongering psychopaths you sure get scared shitless whenever someone lights a trash can on fire

for a bunch of war mongering psychopaths you sure get scared shitless whenever someone lights a trash can on fire
And I suppose you would give them a seat at the next DNC convention along with a Soros reward?? Hold them all responsible for damages and a 5 year prison sentence, available for parole after 4 years.

This is out of hand.

They lit a car on fire and smashed windows of various businesses, but keep dishonestly pretending you didn't know that since you know it makes you look bad.

They lit a car on fire and smashed windows of various businesses, but keep dishonestly pretending you didn't know that since you know it makes you look bad.
boo hoo you want to blow up entire countries remember? plenty of broken windows in Iraq right now. Apparently plenty of trash fires are about be lit in Iran.... your of draft age right?

boo hoo you want to blow up entire countries remember? plenty of broken windows in Iraq right now. Apparently plenty of trash fires are about be lit in Iran.... your of draft age right?

I never supported the Iraq War nor do I support military action against Iran.

Want to try again?

You must be one of those low information voters who thinks everyone in this country fits into one of two categories.

Want to try again?

You must be one of those low information voters who thinks everyone in this country fits into one of two categories.
So you protested the Iraq war? were you starting fires back in 2003? when these same republicans were calling leftist traitors and scum who should all be locked up where were you?

Want to try again?

So you protested the Iraq war? were you starting fires back in 2003? when these same republicans were calling leftist traitors and scum who should all be locked up where were you?

No, I don't attend protests. You see, I've always had a job to go to because I'm a responsible man who supports my family.

Want to try again?

No, I don't attend protests. You see, I've always had a job to go to because I'm a responsible man who supports my family.
So you consented to it, and you voted for the people who started it, but what???? you just quietly disagreed with it? like you mumbled it to yourself in the corner...did you atleast write it in your diary?

plato-philosopher-your-silence-gives.jpg

Want to try again?

so consented to it, and you voted for the people who started it, but what???? you just quietly disagreed with it? like you mumbled it to yourself in the corner...did you atleast write it in your diary?

I voted for Al Gore in 2000 and I voted for Michael Badnarik in 2004 and I have voted Libertarian in every presidential election since. You must be one of those low information voters who thinks everyone fits into only one of two categories.

Blowing up countries is different. It is not vandalism.

Want to try again?

so consented to it, and you voted for the people who started it, but what???? you just quietly disagreed with it? like you mumbled it to yourself in the corner...did you atleast write it in your diary?

I voted for Al Gore in 2000 and I voted for Michael Badnarik in 2004 and I have voted Libertarian in every presidential election since. You must be one of those low information voters who thinks everyone fits into only one of two categories.
What are libertarians good for other than lowering rich people's taxes?

think about what you just said for a second

Want to try again?

What is a weak cuck like you good for other than wanting to be a serf on some elitist lord's manor?

What is a weak cuck like you good for other than wanting to be a serf on some elitist lord's manor?
lol whats wrong with being a cuck? dont libertarians believe in sexual freedom? is there something wrong with me liking to watch my wife/girlfriend getting fucked by another man and then possibly fucking that man? isn't that my right?

Or are you just one of those right wing christian neo nazis who calls himself libertarian just to be an asshole??

think about what you just said for a second

Blowing up a country has historic reasons. Vandalism is just I feel like it. Big difference. The first one you can't fix in a court of law. The second one you can and even a good motherly beating could.

The leftists demote vandalism from crime to virtue. This is horrible because then every punk can like break your bike, smash your car window, destroy your front yard, and public landscapes get it even worse. Vandals have it easy and I hate them, because they squat and destroy, and nobody can force them pay restitution.

But I've just got an idea from a Turkish girl here. I oppose sharia law because it has no habeas corpus, but it does deal with vandals well. The family of the vandal must negotiate a financial settlement to the owners of the damaged property. If they can't agree, then the vandal goes to jail, and gets flogged or linched at scheduled intervals seen fit by a community judge. Sometimes the floggings are public.

I think this would be much more effective than anything western justice systems can do for correction.

then imagine, your jealous gf smashes your car windows and she is taken away for a public flogging butt naked.

Most vandals are guys. Would anything work on them other than institutional beating?
5,000 lashes with a cat of nine chains, to the face.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

Vandalism needs to be stopped. Locking them up is not a full solution, looks like.

Forum List

Back