New kid on the black

edjax1952

Aug 20, 2011
Jacksonville, Fl
I joined yesterday and have been looking around. There is certainly not a shortage of topics and opinions here. I will enjoy joining the fun. I usually comment on the political scene. I do try to keep it respectable. I can already see that I will have a good time with some of the characters in here.

It is a little embarrassing to have a typo in the title of my introductory post. <:^}

Don't worry, you will fit right in.

I did avoid this thread the first time I saw it thinking it was going to have a racial undertone to it. I've had enough of those tonight.

Welcome to USMB.

Immie

Watch out for those who only see things in block and white.

I was called out once by a hard core Democrat who told me that she certainly would not listen to someone who couldn't spell correctly and that she felt that if someone could not read and write properly ,they should not be allow on the site. (on another site). I answered: " I kant spel two good but I no wat I like and I can vote" . Her response: "Leave me alone you teatard." ......I love it! <:^}

It is a little embarrassing to have a typo in the title of my introductory post. <:^}

Don't worry, you will fit right in.

I did avoid this thread the first time I saw it thinking it was going to have a racial undertone to it. I've had enough of those tonight.

Welcome to USMB.

Immie

Thanks for reconsidering. I know it wears on you after a while. Keep up the good fight. <:^}

I remember when I was in the black.

Those were the days, I'll tell ya'.

The sooner and the more closely Americans can get back into the black, the better off we will be. Then the banks will not have the hold on us they have now. I wish you well and have a nice day. <:^}

New kid on the black???????? How did you do that and what color were you before you turned black?????

I joined yesterday and have been looking around. There is certainly not a shortage of topics and opinions here. I will enjoy joining the fun. I usually comment on the political scene. I do try to keep it respectable. I can already see that I will have a good time with some of the characters in here.

Well new kid on the hack would have worked too, it is a political board...... well mostly.......

:D

Welcome!

New kid on the black???????? How did you do that and what color were you before you turned black?????

I cannot attest to the details of my ancestors during the time of the southern plantations but, anyone I know in my family has light colored skin. Could be almost anything that happened back then. My family is from south Alabama and Louisiana.<:^}

Watch out for those who only see things in block and white.

I was called out once by a hard core Democrat who told me that she certainly would not listen to someone who couldn't spell correctly and that she felt that if someone could not read and write properly ,they should not be allow on the site. (on another site). I answered: " I kant spel two good but I no wat I like and I can vote" . Her response: "Leave me alone you teatard." ......I love it! <:^}

Oh man, you shoulda seen some of the mistakes I was making on another site because I was a bit sleep deprived, misspellings, typos, leaving out words. I even quoted then responded to myself. LOL

Forum List

Back