New Justice “Reform” identified as basically pro criminal

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Here’s an interesting opinion piece found in the New York Post:

Much of what the article says is plainly true. I don’t know that the laws were “designed” to be pro criminal. They may not be DESIGNED to let “criminals” go free, but it is a clear effect of the new rules in NYC. (I note that not all suspects are actually criminals, but most of the ones who get busted are actually perps.)

It’s curious why any city would then think it’s a good idea to follow the lead of a quagmire like the new NYC “justice” system. I realize it’s a quaint notion, but the first obligation of government is to protect its own people. These new laws seem opposed to that first obligation.

Here’s an interesting opinion piece found in the New York Post:

Much of what the article says is plainly true. I don’t know that the laws were “designed” to be pro criminal. They may not be DESIGNED to let “criminals” go free, but it is a clear effect of the new rules in NYC. (I note that not all suspects are actually criminals, but most of the ones who get busted are actually perps.)

It’s curious why any city would then think it’s a good idea to follow the lead of a quagmire like the new NYC “justice” system. I realize it’s a quaint notion, but the first obligation of government is to protect its own people. These new laws seem opposed to that first obligation.
None of the cities seem to think so during the Floyd riots of 2020. I think their biggest concern was keeping the minority vote, whether their cities were torn apart or not.

None of the cities seem to think so during the Floyd riots of 2020. I think their biggest concern was keeping the minority vote, whether their cities were torn apart or not.
The important thing, I guess, is that they thought about it.

That whole “coming to the right decision” thing is soooooo last millennium.

Forum List

Back