New Jersey Gov. Christie Signs Bill 'Siding With Private Water Companies' Over Public Water

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
I have well, so no one tells me what to do or what to pay...The town next to me was private but the town bought them out...

New Jersey Gov. Christie Signs Bill Siding With Private Water Companies Over Public Water Common Dreams Breaking News Views for the Progressive Community
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed into law on Thursday legislation that critics say sells out the state's water supply and democratic process for private profits.
This will get interesting. Who will purchase the water company(s) around the US? What if a corporation outside the US buys the rights to your water supply?
Germany already owns many water companies here. we sold it all baby and we don't own shit. drink that in

All in the name of profit. Does that resonate!
How about this one..........privatize everything..........they make it much better.
See what happens when all the sh*t runs down on everyone, except of course those
with resources to buy what ever they want to buy.

New Jersey Gov. Christie Signs Bill Siding With Private Water Companies Over Public Water Common Dreams Breaking News Views for the Progressive Community
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed into law on Thursday legislation that critics say sells out the state's water supply and democratic process for private profits.
This will get interesting. Who will purchase the water company(s) around the US? What if a corporation outside the US buys the rights to your water supply?
Germany already owns many water companies here. we sold it all baby and we don't own shit. drink that in

We got well here but freaking landlord of all the homes is having city water put in...so on top of destroying the roads and property around here we get to now pay for water...its idiotic.

Shall we give a big cheer for the" privatize "everything crowd?

We got well here but freaking landlord of all the homes is having city water put in...so on top of destroying the roads and property around here we get to now pay for water...its idiotic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back