NEW: ISIS IS JUST ALRIGHT WITH ME (Obama singing) OMG I love Shanklin!!!!!!!!!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh I have loved Shanklin for years. This one really knocks it out of the ball park. He's a freaking genius.

ISIS IS JUST ALRIGHT WITH ME'

Lyrics.

ISIS is just alright with me
ISIS has been contained, oh yeah
ISIS, the JV team

I don't care what they did today
I don't care what they're gonna do
ISIS is just alright, oh yeah

ISIS has been contained, yes it has
And the Iranians, they are my friends
I made a deal and shook their hands
Promised I'd sit on my brain
ISIS has been contained

ISIS has been contained, oh yeah
ISIS, the JV team

I don't care what they're gonna do
ISIS is just alright, oh yeah

FREEDOM EDEN: Obama Parody: 'ISIS Is Just Alright With Me'

Last edited:
Anyone surprised that tinydancer loves a guys who loves ISIL?

And, is this the same tinydancer who has written about how old she is and that she has gotten fat? And the same td who has said she lost her virginity to just about every rock band of the 60s and 70s?

Nice that you've been able to lose all that weight and lop off half your age.

Not to tinydancer - you're so old, you can't remember your lies. Take notes and stop digging.

:dig:

Anyone surprised that tinydancer loves a guys who loves ISIL?

And, is this the same tinydancer who has written about how old she is and that she has gotten fat? And the same td who has said she lost her virginity to just about every rock band of the 60s and 70s?

Nice that you've been able to lose all that weight and lop off half your age.

Not to tinydancer - you're so old, you can't remember your lies. Take notes and stop digging.

Never been fat. Not that women can't be curvy. Had a whole batch of Ukrainian women who always thought I was far too thin in my life. :) EAT MORE.

Never said that ever. Never ever told who I lost my virginity to. But hung out with the best of the 60's and 70's and only gave my heart to one man.

Partied hearty. It was the 60's after all.

NOW THE SONG IS FUNNY.

As long as they're lopping off the heads of Christians, Democrat leadership will support ISIS and do nothing much.

It's all about the votes
The votes, the votes, the votes
It's all about the votes.

11127755_10153340084803588_7679309462446195187_n.jpg

Since you are song wizard please find the one "Go ahead Trump" to Van Halen Jump. or did I dream it?

Oh I have loved Shanklin for years. This one really knocks it out of the ball park. He's a freaking genius.
'

i hear they make anti-psychotic medication. you should probably avail yourself of it.

of course, it won't make you a better person or restore your damaged brain function, but it might help with your delusions.

As long as they're lopping off the heads of Christians, Democrat leadership will support ISIS and do nothing much.

It's all about the votes
The votes, the votes, the votes
It's all about the votes.

There's that lie again.

Don't RWNJs read the news?

If they did, they would know that its been Obama, supported by Dems, who has killed the most terrorists while the Repubs whine that they want another unfunded war circa the 19th century.

The only thing the Repubs have done is obstruct the fight against terrorism.

The same RWNJs worship Pooting for doing nothing but bluster and posture. But then, they also worship Drumpf for doing the very same nothing.

Its just stupid and its why I believe that Republicans and RWs are traitors who want the fall of the US.

Forum List

Back