Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
upload_2019-11-21_9-29-52.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-21_9-28-21.png
    upload_2019-11-21_9-28-21.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 70
Dems...
"oh my God Trump is investigating us and knows about crowdstrike!!!...we must impeach him before they discover all of our crimes"...

I've been expecting them to call in Robert De Niro to get his expert opinion since Trump bashing and opinions are all they have.

This is unforgivable....the dems can write off any chance of turning Trump voters into democrat voters after this unlawful impeachment inquiry...its over...anyone that has a good job due to Trump's policies will never stand for this....anyone that suffered under the Obama regime and his proclamation that 2009 America is as good as it will ever get and those jobs are gone forever will not stand for this....any Christian that has heard the dems support infanticide will not stand for this....

People that had given up hope between 2008 and 2016 will not stand for a return to dem control...we can't take that chance....they will undo all of the strides we have made in the world...the notice we put China...Iran....NK...Russia...on will be dissolved under dem rule...we will return to placing snails over people...we will return to an overly regulated nation and we will lose control of our land to the UN....there is way too much at stake to allow this house to illegally undo the 2016 election....and I will not stand for that....and neither should you....

Get the MAGA hats out and the yard signs in the yard...its time to fight...its time to support Trump/Pence 2020....Trump's approval rating ticked up again today to 52% APR....a president with a higher job approval than Obama and Clinton and Bush will never be removed from office....the dems are wasting their time and our tax dollars on a desperate farce....

Forum List

Back