New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump

I was always amused how obama’s relatives in kenya were so confused when one of the grandmothers was sure she was there when he was born in their village. (she died soon after that statement coincidentally) Then his sisters or half sisters in Hawaii could not agree on which hospital he was born in. Then all those articles during obama’s college and earlier days all admitted later these were all typos or misinformation where he is called a Kenyan. Oh, the stories are endless… but to be sure, all “stories” and misinformation and typos. Still one wonders why our president took the country for a ride waiting 2 ½ years to release his so-called birth certificate, and spent millions in legal expenses stonewalling the matter. What a guy. What an honorable president he is.

LOL- you really went full Birther on that crap. How did you manage to not get a single thing right- you couldn't even keep the Birther lies straight.

Barack Obama's grandmother in Hawaii died right before the election.
His grandmother in Kenya died years before
His step grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Hawaii, and she was in Kenya when he was born.
Obama only has 1 'sister in Hawaii' - which is his younger half sister.
There are no articles during Obama' college years where he is called "Kenyan"
He didn't spend millions stonewalling anything.

Yes- he is an honorable president- unlike the dishonorable lying idiots Birthers are.
I went from memory because I no longer really care to make the case. I do not care about which relative was which any longer because no one is listening. But if you pay me $200 I will get back to you with the exact players.

I am not going to read your Hawaii hospital report when neither you nor the media nor the general public want to hear what is so bogus about the birth certificate he produced. You love scientists and experts until they go against your wishes.

If you think you have an honorable man in the White House simply because he produced which you are certain is a legitimate birth certificate, think again. His shady past, his secretive past, his association with criminals and subversives his whole adult life, and his growing list of scandals and cover ups kind of dwarfs makes the importance of where he was born somewhat inconsequential.
Donald Trump spent far more than $200 and he couldn't find evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii or that either of the birth records Obama released to the public were fake. So who knows what a loser like you thinks he can dig up for $200.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Donald Trump backed down the very same reason phony right wing hero O'Reilly backed down. Because they knew they would be vilified by the media and the public would eat it up. Because they knew the mainstream media would never be honest about the facts so their story would never be told. Because O'Reilly was far more concerned about his ratings and being looked at as some conservative hero than he was in doing the right thing. WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field that destroy that birth certificate and call it what it is, a forgery. But the public is too into "other things" to even want to bother about all that. And the media knows it, and so does the obama camp, and so does Fox. So none of them are part of that battle.

The fact this scoundrel of a man sat in the Oval office for 2+ years and let this fester and weigh down the affairs of this nation before he finally and allegedly released his birth certificate does more than anger me, it makes me think it took him awhile to assemble a decent forgery. But even if it were real, where does this B.S. president come off holding everyone hostage like that? What did he have to gain but being his usual snarky shallow self?
Bullfuckingshit. Trump would have been on top of the world if he could have proven Obama was born overseas.

He backed down for one reason only -- he couldn't prove it.

Hell, he would win all 57 states in November if he proved it now.

He still won't because he still can't. He's even too embarrassed to even speak about it now. He refuses to talk about it.

Dayam, you idiots will say anything; no matter how stoopid.

I was always amused how obama’s relatives in kenya were so confused when one of the grandmothers was sure she was there when he was born in their village. (she died soon after that statement coincidentally) Then his sisters or half sisters in Hawaii could not agree on which hospital he was born in. Then all those articles during obama’s college and earlier days all admitted later these were all typos or misinformation where he is called a Kenyan. Oh, the stories are endless… but to be sure, all “stories” and misinformation and typos. Still one wonders why our president took the country for a ride waiting 2 ½ years to release his so-called birth certificate, and spent millions in legal expenses stonewalling the matter. What a guy. What an honorable president he is.

LOL- you really went full Birther on that crap. How did you manage to not get a single thing right- you couldn't even keep the Birther lies straight.

His step grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Hawaii, and she was in Kenya when he was born.

Yes- he is an honorable president- unlike the dishonorable lying idiots Birthers are.
I went from memory because I no longer really care to make the case. I do not care about which relative was which any longer because no one is listening. But if you pay me $200 I will get back to you with the exact players.

I am not going to read your Hawaii hospital report when neither you nor the media nor the general public want to hear what is so bogus about the birth certificate he produced. You love scientists and experts until they go against your wishes.

If you think you have an honorable man in the White House simply because he produced which you are certain is a legitimate birth certificate, think again. His shady past, his secretive past, his association with criminals and subversives his whole adult life, and his growing list of scandals and cover ups kind of dwarfs makes the importance of where he was born somewhat inconsequential.
Donald Trump spent far more than $200 and he couldn't find evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii or that either of the birth records Obama released to the public were fake. So who knows what a loser like you thinks he can dig up for $200.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Donald Trump backed down the very same reason phony right wing hero O'Reilly backed down. Because they knew they would be vilified by the media and the public would eat it up. Because they knew the mainstream media would never be honest about the facts so their story would never be told. Because O'Reilly was far more concerned about his ratings and being looked at as some conservative hero than he was in doing the right thing. WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field that destroy that birth certificate and call it what it is, a forgery. But the public is too into "other things" to even want to bother about all that. And the media knows it, and so does the obama camp, and so does Fox. So none of them are part of that battle.

The fact this scoundrel of a man sat in the Oval office for 2+ years and let this fester and weigh down the affairs of this nation before he finally and allegedly released his birth certificate does more than anger me, it makes me think it took him awhile to assemble a decent forgery. But even if it were real, where does this B.S. president come off holding everyone hostage like that? What did he have to gain but being his usual snarky shallow self?
Bullfuckingshit. Trump would have been on top of the world if he could have proven Obama was born overseas.

He backed down for one reason only -- he couldn't prove it.

Hell, he would win all 57 states in November if he proved it now.

He still won't because he still can't. He's even too embarrassed to even speak about it now. He refuses to talk about it.

Dayam, you idiots will say anything; no matter how stoopid.

I will let you think whatever you wish.

I totally disagree with you, however. WND does enough to make a solid case as far as I am concerned. I have never read anything in the media or on Snopes that could refute those experts' findings. I guess none of that matters, right?

This sort of reminds me of the Shroud of Turin because the "all knowing" public is so sure it is a fake because of the carbon dating done back in the 1980's. Never mind the fact that scores of scientists have since denounced those tests as dubious at best. Never mind there are all kinds of qualities on that cloth and image that have never been able to have been duplicated by modern science, much less some medieval forger. Never mind that some of those characteristics are mind blowing supernatural in their apparent origin. "It's a fake" says all those who so want it to be a fake and they hang on to one dubious point, and do not care to know the truth.

But I do not have enough time or care to better defend myself. I guess I just do not care enough.

Wasn't it Hitlery that planted the birther seed?
Actually, it was some of her supporters who first publicly questioned the Kenyan. She never actually made the statement herself.
But close enough for my money. Because she surely did not distance herself from the charge.
Actually YOU are lying.
Then don’t be afraid to elaborate since you are so anxious to implicate.

Here are a couple of well known liberal friendly websites. You think they are lying about it?

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left

Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

Then tell us.....who was the Hillary Supporter that 'started' the Birther conspiracy?

You did think to ask that question, did you not?

icon_rolleyes.gif
Donald Trump backed down the very same reason phony right wing hero O'Reilly backed down. Because they knew they would be vilified by the media and the public would eat it up.

A batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Yeah, the public wouldn't respond terribly well to it. Nor should they. As stupidity should be mocked.

Trump was stupid. That's why he backed down. And why he could do nothing but sit and take it when Obama lobbed joke after joke at Trump's expense:

Right to Trump's vaguely orange face.

Because they knew the mainstream media would never be honest about the facts so their story would never be told. Because O'Reilly was far more concerned about his ratings and being looked at as some conservative hero than he was in doing the right thing. WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field that destroy that birth certificate and call it what it is, a forgery. But the public is too into "other things" to even want to bother about all that. And the media knows it, and so does the obama camp, and so does Fox. So none of them are part of that battle.

The State of Hawaii affirmed that the information on its accurate and matches their original records. Twice.

So a 100% accurate forgery? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And anyone fronting such idiocy should be treated like an idiot.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Donald Trump backed down the very same reason phony right wing hero O'Reilly backed down. Because they knew they would be vilified by the media and the public would eat it up.

A batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Yeah, the public wouldn't respond terribly well to it. Nor should they. As stupidity should be mocked.

Trump was stupid. That's why he backed down. And why he could do nothing but sit and take it when Obama lobbed joke after joke at Trump's expense:

Because they knew the mainstream media would never be honest about the facts so their story would never be told. Because O'Reilly was far more concerned about his ratings and being looked at as some conservative hero than he was in doing the right thing. WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field that destroy that birth certificate and call it what it is, a forgery. But the public is too into "other things" to even want to bother about all that. And the media knows it, and so does the obama camp, and so does Fox. So none of them are part of that battle.

The State of Hawaii affirmed that the information on its accurate and matches their original records. Twice.

So a 100% accurate forgery? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And anyone fronting such idiocy should be treated like an idiot.

Ok, fine, the state of Hawaii would never do anything that would be considered suspect or political. And neither would the federal government. No scandals ever originate from state or federal govt officials.

I knew the moment I dared bring this up how it would end. I am happy everyone is comfortable in their own skin and I am out on a limb holding on to dubious fanatical claims. So is WND. So are many legitimate experts in the field of detecting forgery who have ripped that birth certificate to shreds. They are making stuff up for political gain. I resign. Chalk up another win for the left wing.

POSTSCRIPT:

And since you want to leave no stone unturned… go ask your Hawaiian official to respond to all of the incongruities contained in this one expert’s analysis report of the long birth certificate.

http://www.wnd.com/files/Obama_LFBC_Report_final_draft.pdf

Mara Zebest grew up in Baltimore MD, where her parents cultivated her life-long love of art and graphic design. Mara has served as co-author on the Inside Photoshop series of books as well as Photoshop Elements 2. Mara has served as Technical Editor on numerous books on Photoshop, Illustrator, Xara, and Microsoft Office series. Mara also teaches private classes on Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office to Goverment Employees and Fortune 500 corporations.

We should start calling them ReGressive's . that's all they ever do. Or talk about spending us taxpayers money to get votes. Hillary promised the Coal miners once she helps in shutting down their livelihoods she'll give them 30billion to reeducate them. they have nothing else people want so they have to resort to dirty politics

POSTSCRIPT:

And since you want to leave no stone unturned… go ask your Hawaiian official to respond to all of the incongruities contained in this one expert’s analysis report of the long birth certificate.

Mara Zebest grew up in Baltimore MD, where her parents cultivated her life-long love of art and graphic design. Mara has served as co-author on the Inside Photoshop series of books as well as Photoshop Elements 2. Mara has served as Technical Editor on numerous books on Photoshop, Illustrator, Xara, and Microsoft Office series. Mara also teaches private classes on Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office to Goverment Employees and Fortune 500 corporations.

Mara Zebest has no access to the original vital documents. How then could she provide any rational assessment of their accuracy or validity?

Again, you're asking me to ignore the Regristrar of Hawaii in a sworn affidavit and instead believe a graphic designer working for World Net Daily....who has never so much as seen the original vital documents.

Why would any rational person ever do this? Why would you?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, fine, the state of Hawaii would never do anything that would be considered suspect or political.

Your conspiracy just keeps getting more fucking elaborate. As now you've folded in the Republican Governor, Linda Lingle, the Republican appointed Chiyome Fukino and Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka.

Vaguely alluding to some conspiracy you lack the nut sack to actually accuse them of. And of course, you've got jack shit to back any of it up.

Occam's Razor anyone?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, fine, the state of Hawaii would never do anything that would be considered suspect or political.

Your conspiracy just keeps getting more fucking elaborate. As now you've folded in the Republican Governor, Linda Lingle, the Republican appointed Chiyome Fukino and Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka.

Vaguely alluding to some conspiracy you lack the nut sack to actually accuse them of. And of course, you've got jack shit to back any of it up.

Occam's Razor anyone?

Occam's Razor. Yeah, good way to order your life. At least for a simpleton who is afraid of the dark.

I put that link out there because it is the opinion and findings of a graphic arts, photoshop, Adobe expert. I can lead a jackass to water but I cannot make him read. Have a lovely day.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, fine, the state of Hawaii would never do anything that would be considered suspect or political. And neither would the federal government. No scandals ever originate from state or federal govt officials.

I knew the moment I dared bring this up how it would end. I am happy everyone is comfortable in their own skin and I am out on a limb holding on to dubious fanatical claims. So is WND. So are many legitimate experts in the field of detecting forgery who have ripped that birth certificate to shreds. They are making stuff up for political gain. I resign. Chalk up another win for the left wing.

I'm glad you trust WND because they found Obama's certification of live birth to be "authentic."

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama’s actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama’s campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.

A separate WND investigation into Obama’s certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren’t originally there.

Democrat sues Sen. Obama over ‘fraudulent candidacy’

Last edited:
I hear the thug Obama is getting ready to come out and slam hate around for Hillary.

I hope he does people are sick of him. now let him go pimp for Hillary and Bernie

I hear the thug Obama is getting ready to come out and slam hate around for Hillary.

I hope he does people are sick of him. now let him go pimp for Hillary and Bernie
Looks like your Operation American Spring is finally taking root. It won't be much longer until you meet your goal of ousting Obama. You must be so proud of your accomplishments.

POSTSCRIPT:

Guess what, download the linked pdf and open it in acrobat professional and show layers and you will find everything she claims makes Obama's BC a forgery in HER pdf, therefore HER pdf is a forgery by her own "logic."

POSTSCRIPT:

Guess what, download the linked pdf and open it in acrobat professional and show layers and you will find everything she claims makes Obama's BC a forgery in HER pdf, therefore HER pdf is a forgery by her own "logic."
Cracks me up how these imbeciles swear by the "experts" who declare the birth certificate a fake even though they've never physically examined it.

But then, I suppose that's just one of the many charms which makes birthers just so darn entertaining.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm glad you trust WND because they found Obama's certification of live birth to be "authentic."

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama’s actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama’s campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.

A separate WND investigation into Obama’s certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren’t originally there.

Democrat sues Sen. Obama over ‘fraudulent candidacy’

Not sure you understand what this WND article you cited is talking about?
First of all it was from 2008, at least 2 years before Obama released a copy (not the original) of his Long Birth Certificate. So it cannot be discussing that.
Secondly, what they are referring to is what Obama released in 2008 given by the State of Hawaii. It is called a "certification of live birth" and it contains almost no vital information. In addition, it is also issued to those who were not born in Hawaii but were born overseas.

So I do not see the relevance here. And that is all I care to say.

Forum List

Back