new here

sharik

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2016
just stumbled upon this site, strange that people in the US seem to know so little about life elsewhere... i personally am from Russia, a bit shoked that so many on this forum and in the media think there's an economic collapse or something of the sort happening here; just want to clarify matters and explain that Russia is ok, no apocalypse whatsoever etc.

th

just stumbled upon this site, strange that people in the US seem to know so little about life elsewhere... i personally am from Russia, a bit shoked that so many on this forum and in the media think there's an economic collapse or something of the sort happening here; just want to clarify matters and explain that Russia is ok, no apocalypse whatsoever etc.
782a73d0956e8c590a0347466d84a4da.jpg

Welcome sharik, I look forward to hearing what more you may have to say about Russia and its influence on the worlds stage.

Welcome!

Hiya. I see you have one post so far. When you get a few more under yer belt, I will know we didn't scare ya off.

Meanwhile...welcome to USMB.

Tell us about Russia since you live there.

Hi Sharik! Nice to have you aboard! Would love to know what your sand your family thinks of Obama and Americans. You don't have to be gentle!

Welcome. We have an Iranian who sends us beautiful pictures of his country...claiming that all is well there also. It's confusing why journalists are afraid to go and report back on conditions. I am sure they would be able to travel and speak to anyone they wanted. Maybe you can send us pictures and reports that confirm your view.

We have an Iranian who sends us beautiful pictures of his country...claiming that all is well there also. It's confusing why journalists are afraid to go and report back on conditions.

in this case better trust the Iranian, methinks, for journalists are part of that 'ministry of truth' thing, hence not allowed into where of which they later would lie.

Maybe you can send us pictures and reports that confirm your view.

well, for starters, tourist attractions as always - Ostankino Tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

003.jpg

09.jpg

DSCF7022f2.jpg

0_16106_46b0e985_XL.jpg

Hi Sharik! Nice to have you aboard! Would love to know what your sand your family thinks of Obama and Americans.

i've never been to America, only seen its mass media products, so i refrain from having any opinion about the life there and would only discuss Western press and its policies.

Thanks for the pictures. This certainly is a fine looking telescope. Of the telescopes I've seen around the world, it is definitely top notch. If you can judge a country by its telescopes, it appears at first glance Russia is a country to be admired. Please feel free to share more of your local sights. I'm sure I'm not the only telescope aficionado on this board.

Bravo.

09.jpg

Forum List

Back