New Hampshire needs to give up first primary

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
New Hampshire needs to give up the first in the Nation Primary.

They are a very unrepresentative state demographically and their going first should not influence the vote of any other state. But the media is so stupid in following everything that happens there that they do end up having an undue influence.

New Hampshire needs to give up the first in the Nation Primary.

They are a very unrepresentative state demographically and their going first should not influence the vote of any other state. But the media is so stupid in following everything that happens there that they do end up having an undue influence.

Cry me a river.

But, please, not de Nile.

The unofficial goal is to have 1 early state from each region...New Hampshire in the northeast, Iowa in the Midwest, South Carolina in the South, and Nevada in the far West. It's not a perfect situation but it's the best they can do right now.

I think all states should do their primaries the same day, then the conventions will have something to do other than just a coronation and all states could influence the outcome.

The unofficial goal is to have 1 early state from each region...New Hampshire in the northeast, Iowa in the Midwest, South Carolina in the South, and Nevada in the far West. It's not a perfect situation but it's the best they can do right now.

well one of the others should go first. Leaving it to the same states year after year gives more power to the in-crowd, it tends to give us the same old crap we always get.

What do you mean "it's the best they can do right now"?

New Hampshire, like a spoiled rotten little kid, needs to learn how to share.

The latest Christy scandal has shown according to news reports that Christy has taken a hit in NewHampshire polls...........NO ONE SHOULD GIVE A DAMN WHAT THESE PRIVILEGED ASSHOLES IN NEW HAMPSHIRE THINK ANYMORE..............THEY HAD THEIR TURN............LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE THE LEAD .............

Latest news on the scum state of New Hampshire is that one of Chris Christy's former staffers is manning a post up there in the Republican party.......Nothing like having the game rigged from the beginning......This is what happens when you let one little state always go first, the special interests/establishment settle in and run the show to the detriment of the people of the United States

I'd like to see the primaries last 5 weeks with 10 states voting each week. Have a variety of states, both region and size, vote each week.

I think all states should do their primaries the same day, then the conventions will have something to do other than just a coronation and all states could influence the outcome.

EXACTLY!

And that day should be not any earlier than three months prior to the general election.

If a candidate can't get his/her message thru in three months, he/she is not deserving to be president.

EXACTLY!

And that day should be not any earlier than three months prior to the general election.

If a candidate can't get his/her message thru in three months, he/she is not deserving to be president.

well, I think that would put too much power into advertizing and those crooks that can lure a lot of advertizing dollars. In other words the same old crap. find a number of small states that are more representational then NewHampshire and have them take turns with first primarys and caucuses.

Forum List

Back