New Hampshire Mom: Senator Ted Cruz Did Not 'Terrify' My 3-Year-Old Daughter

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Our sick twisted evil News Media is desperate to find something to slam conservatives with and invented this silly scandal.

New Hampshire Mom Senator Ted Cruz Did Not Terrify My 3-Year-Old Daughter - politics Politics and Current Events People.com

march 16 2015
Video of 3-year-old Julia Trant questioning, in a tremulous-sounding little-girl voice, Senator Ted Cruz's assertion that "the world is on fire" caught fire itself over the weekend. But the headlines were all wrong, her mother tells PEOPLE.

"The world is on fire?" asked Julia.

"The world is on fire, yes," the Republican from Texas told the preschooler. "Your world is on fire."

Might be the stuff of nightmares to some little ones – especially coming from someone so official – but "Julia was actually quite happy" at Cruz's political appearance Sunday before New Hampshire's Strafford County GOP, Michelle Trant tells PEOPLE. "There was nothing scary that happened. I'm just so upset the way this has gone down."

• Banned
Conservatives should use this "scandal" to attack the stinking news media. They just make stuff up all the time.

Yo, Ted Cruz just showed the True Americans how to tell the truth to anybody, young and old! Not stand there and look at the camera and lie your ass off like Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, etc.!!!

"GTP"
america is calling.jpg

Forum List

Back