New Hamas documentaries released. Very graphic, don't watch if you're queasy.

Can't even determine where it was filmed, but for Ruddy it is equivalent to an ABC produced documentary. Go figure.

Assad planes bombed sites "Party of God" west of Damascus
February 19, 2015 11:30 PM Syria

Amazing
Assad barrel bombed Hezbullah by mistake

Site is in arabic and for some reason won't show up when I try to post it.

Last edited:
Can't even determine where it was filmed, but for Ruddy it is equivalent to an ABC produced documentary. Go figure.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What a prime example of how the Hasbarists on this forum function. Rude-eeee takes 3 clips (approx 10 minutes) from a 45-50 minute UK Channel 4 documentary and creates a spurious narrative arround it demonising Hamas. This technique is so old, I'll bet it appears in the Bible! No-one with any intelligence would take this at face value. Here's a link to the full documentary so you can see the clips in their proper context.

Inside Hamas Documentary Heaven

Hamas are not saints, but they're no worse than the Zionists they fight against.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What a prime example of how the Hasbarists on this forum function. Rude-eeee takes 3 clips (approx 10 minutes) from a 45-50 minute UK Channel 4 documentary and creates a spurious narrative arround it demonising Hamas. This technique is so old, I'll bet it appears in the Bible! No-one with any intelligence would take this at face value. Here's a link to the full documentary so you can see the clips in their proper context.

Hamas are not saints, but they're no worse than the Zionists they fight against.
No worse than the Zionists? LOL

More proof of the delusions of pro Palestinians.
Pro Palestinians are truly an elite group of deluded morons, and not a day goes in which they don't post pure garbage like this...
Keep it up challenger! You're approaching Monti/Tinmore territory :)

Comparing Hamas to Israel is like comparing ISIS to USA.

Now take a hike, you ignorant buffoon.

Comparing Hamas to Israel is like comparing ISIS to USA.

Now take a hike, you ignorant buffoon.

What do I keep telling you guys....pro Palestinians are extremely deluded people ...

Pro Palestinians are truly an elite group of deluded morons, and not a day goes in which they don't post pure garbage like this...

You put Pali supporters in a mental asylum, you wouldn't know the difference. Take a look at Monte's selfie avatar. Looks real sane. Ha ha ha.

You put Pali supporters in a mental asylum, you wouldn't know the difference. Take a look at Monte's selfie avatar. Looks real sane. Ha ha ha.

Look at your's...

New Topics

Forum List

Back