new guy here

Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm a patriot, living in scotland. Looking forward to sharing views with you all.

Tea party patriot? In scotland for real? You an American history buff.

Thanks for the welcome.

Scotland is part of the United Kingdom, which is also called great Britain or Britain and is directly north of England. It's Capital is called Edinburgh with a latitude and longitude of : 55° 57' N / 3° 11' W. That's "where the fuck" Scotland is ;) I'm sure that clears it up for you. Or you could try google maps.

Yeah sadly when the Highland Clearances began, alot of Scots had no option but to leave for America. It must have been a tough time to go through. The evictions were brutal.

Sorry, being in Scotland I am forgetting how the term patriot can be taken so many different ways. I am not a tea party patriot. Just proud of the american people (the scots too!)

Hellooo0o00o0o....welcome....and whatcha gonna share with us??

And I know a couple of other Scots, they got me to saying "For Fuck's Sake!" ~LoL~

Thanks for the welcome.

Scotland is part of the United Kingdom, which is also called great Britain or Britain and is directly north of England. It's Capital is called Edinburgh with a latitude and longitude of : 55° 57' N / 3° 11' W. That's "where the fuck" Scotland is ;) I'm sure that clears it up for you. Or you could try google maps.

Yeah sadly when the Highland Clearances began, alot of Scots had no option but to leave for America. It must have been a tough time to go through. The evictions were brutal.

Sorry, being in Scotland I am forgetting how the term patriot can be taken so many different ways. I am not a tea party patriot. Just proud of the american people (the scots too!)

That sounds sincere enough. I hear from allot of Europeans who think the United States is just a big fat ass task master that takes what it wants from parts of the world. Then uses the rest as sub missives, for its capitalistic domination fetish.
Welcome to USMB

Forum List

Back