*New GT Song* - "All My Life"

Monday morning bump!! Thanks to those who checked this out so fafr, it's moving up the soundclick charts already only being a day old.

GT you're getting better each time!

Folks generally don't realize rap is HARD to do. It DOES take talent. Not anyone can do it.

I hope that's copyright protected. Otherwise, I wouldn't be posting it on the internet, or someone could steal it, rework it, re-record it, and use it and make a shitload of money off your original work.

Be careful. :eusa_naughty:

Please don't talk about shit you have no clue about, you only make yourself look like an idiot.

Nice track GT, I noticed a little Styles P type flow in there. I always liked the way he staggered the rhyme pattern in his bars.

My only criticism on this one is that it's a bit monotone, and I'm not sure if that worked with that beat.

Last edited:

I hope that's copyright protected. Otherwise, I wouldn't be posting it on the internet, or someone could steal it, rework it, re-record it, and use it and make a shitload of money off your original work.

Please don't talk about shit you have no clue about, you only make yourself look like an idiot.

STFU, dipshit!

STFU, dipshit!

The only dipshit is the one who thinks someone is going to go to soundclick and jack someone's work, out of the fucking MILLIONS of tracks on there. It wouldn't be worth someone's time to take an unknown piece of music, and take a chance on it possibly already being copyrighted.

Just critique the track or shut the fuck up about it.

Thanks Paulie, always appreciate ya taking your time out to listen bro.

Skull, I can't see youtube from the office what's that?

Forum List

Back